New roadmap

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
No discussions so far about the new roadmap? Seems to be a long way until persistence state.
roadmap-2021-05-11a.pngroadmap-2021-05-11b.pngroadmap-2021-05-11c.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Slyy

Slyy

May 28, 2020
Scotland
www.mortalonlinemap.info
Anti cheat is a very welcome surprise. New interest points and fixed AI movement will give a much better first impression!

However its now become clear that housing / keeps & TC for persistence is extremely important, or not enough will stick around. The stress test brought a massive amount of attention to MO2, which will only be matched by the persistence launch. Its absolutely vital that infinite endgame content is in for then.

Reactions: Kuthara

Morwen

Mar 18, 2021
I will comment on a few points there.

- EAC is welcome, still sweaty kids will try to bypass but I am fine with kids spending more time trying to bypass it than actually playing the game.

- Crafting revamp? would be nice to have more info on this to see if all the knowledge we have until now will go to the trash or is the same with some kind of minigame/proficiency for flawless gear.

- Thievery. Welcome but almost pointless with only 1 character per account, it was one of the most common alts on MO1 and I dont think people is going to dedicate a whole account for a thief in a town far from their keep/village except whales with 5+ accounts.

- Logout system, I like the concept but hope this doesnt become another tedious daily task.

Weathermore

Apr 5, 2021
I think by the end of June, if they add all that is on the list, and the PVE is radically revamped and world is populated, we will see an inching towards persistence. I personally think they could start beta testing housing (which they are not going to publicly), and the game could launch, with lots of bug fixes of course, with everything there, with continued patching every 2 weeks.

Otherwise, they should say we are not launching until 2022 and will spend as much time as possible polishing, which is a great path to take.