New Players Please Read!

ShadowPete

Mar 18, 2021
I just remade my character after spending 30+ hours on it because meta builds are decently worth. Please look up guides and do your research before making my mistake. Thank you for your time.
There is no mistake that cant be fixed, except race. And all races are viable and meta , so people should just make their own build, if they fk up all they have to do is decrease the primary skills you want to change to get back the skill points to increase other skill.

And if ever in doubt about choosing a race, go for human. Almost any build can be viable for human race.

Making a unque build is part of the fun in MO2.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
I heard a guy on a stream the other day say he chose a veela to be a quick archer.

He went age 69.

Being unique isn't going to bring you much fun when choices such as your age has no effect on you cosmetically but entirely ruin your attribute caps.

You should only be making your own builds if you understand the system and know what you want.

Pick a race you like. Then look up some builds from them, adjust accordingly and customize your guy or gal.

ShadowPete

Mar 18, 2021
I heard a guy on a stream the other day say he chose a veela to be a quick archer.

He went age 69.

Being unique isn't going to bring you much fun when choices such as your age has no effect on you cosmetically but entirely ruin your attribute caps.

You should only be making your own builds if you understand the system and know what you want.

Pick a race you like. Then look up some builds from them, adjust accordingly and customize your guy or gal.

Again, everything except race and clade gift has a fix. Age can be changed later in game.

Last edited:

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
Same way you make mana potions and stamina potions (and for that matter currently, purify potions): Henrik's unimplemented secrets and promises. You might actually see them in this game sooner or later, though that doesn't do new players any good when "sooner or later" is on the scale of years.

Ah yes. Thank you all seeing eye.