New Feedback System That Actually Works

Kenshin

Apr 6, 2021
This is a feedback system idea that actually works. Lets players voices get heard while not drowning the devs in DMs.

Basically, the Devs will only take feedback from 20 people. Let me explain:

20 people from all different opinions will be elected as the Dev feedback conveyer. Those 20 people will get dms from a group of 20 (likeminded) people who signed up under the feedback conveyer. Those 20 people will hear from another group of 10 or 20 that dm them. So basically, everyone will have a couple people report to them. and they will chose the best ideas and tell it to the person above them, that person will chose the best ideas and keep reporting up in that sequence until finally the devs hear the best ideas. It seems complicated but besides the electing part everything can be community done and is pretty simple.

20 people from all different opinions will be elected as the Dev feedback conveyer. Those 20 people will get dms from a group of 20 (likeminded) people who signed up under the feedback conveyer. Those 20 people will hear from another group of 10 or 20 that dm them. So basically, everyone will have a couple people report to them. and they will chose the best ideas and tell it to the person above them, that person will chose the best ideas and keep reporting up in that sequence until finally the devs hear the best ideas. It seems complicated but besides the electing part everything can be community done and is pretty simple.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_whispers

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Kenshin

Apr 6, 2021
Something like this was attempted in the past.

I don't think it worked out too well.
Your pfp looks like the kinda person that tries to rent out his log cabin as an air bnb. Jk will read up on how it went in the past.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
Hey guys, I am working on a pitch and I think most of the community will approve of it if StarVault's Dev's improve. I'll keep you posted

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
This is a feedback system idea that actually works. Lets players voices get heard while not drowning the devs in DMs.

Basically, the Devs will only take feedback from 20 people. Let me explain:

So basically zerg leaders and big streamers get to decide the direction of the game. Thank you but no.