Need to have documented details on how to cancel sub.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
It is getting closer and closer to the time when I have to subscribe to continue playing.

However I am unsure on how to go about stopping my sub when I want to pause from playing.

Maybe it is a simple process once I sub. Possibly an unsub button appears or something like that.

But I have no way of knowing that until I sub.

Without this information being available to me I do not feel comfortable with subbing.

Such information should be readily available and clear to understand.

Otherwise you will have potential customers that will pass on subbing do to uncertainty.

Last edited:

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Anyone have any experience with this yet?

I see the website faq does say this now:

HOW CAN I MANAGE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can manage your subscription by navigating to the account page here on our website.
If you are having trouble updating or cancelling your subscription, you can use the email you received upon purchasing a subscription package.
If you are still experiencing issues, please create a ticket via the help center here on our website and our support staff will assist you.
Not sure if that was there when I initially posted this or they added it since.

Its something. But still a bit vague.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
I guild mate told me that a Cancel button appears after paying the subscription for the first time. As long as a player is running the initial game time which comes with the paid game or with the three month action in November 2023, the player has no subscription.

Reactions: Amadman