Necromancer Rituals

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
Hi, would anybody be able to send me a spreadsheet with all the known combo's of carcasses and reagents needed to perform the necromancer rituals. Also, is it 9x per ritual no matter what the combo of carcasses is? Thank you and have a nice day!

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Hi, would anybody be able to send me a spreadsheet with all the known combo's of carcasses and reagents needed to perform the necromancer rituals. Also, is it 9x per ritual no matter what the combo of carcasses is? Thank you and have a nice day!
You only get 9 xp per ritual yes.

For normal risen pets you just need a bare minimum of carcass(about level 50~ creature worth of carcass) and a candle.
You can add a gem for increased damage and high HP carcass to the secondary carcass slot to increase health. Artifact doesnt do anything discernable.

For Tupilak circle monster recipes im sure you are going to have to do some testing yourself or buy that information as few people are willing to share that kind of information.

Reactions: Jhackman

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Yo u want my alchemy spread sheet as well?
🤡

• Haha
Reactions: Footwork and Rhias

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
I am looking mostly for the normal rituals...see what is used to level up and what level you can do a certain carcass and the amount needed. I don't want all the fancy end game secrets as those I completely understand that value of such information.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I am looking mostly for the normal rituals...see what is used to level up and what level you can do a certain carcass and the amount needed. I don't want all the fancy end game secrets as those I completely understand that value of such information.
You should be able to do all carcass at all level.
Most people stick to creatures which use a low quantity of carcass and are available in decent quantity such as chicken or rabbits.

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021

Find a nice spot near A LOT of pigs. They take 80kg of carcass for each ritual, and almost every pig drops more than that. You have about 1400 rituals to get to max level, which ends up costing about 3k gold assuming you procure carcass on your own. Other than that I have nothing to share. Still testing a lot myself. I can tell you that using the same carcass in the second slot as you used in the first will make a creature that is like 3x as useful as just using the first slot. I'd avoid gems until you've found a good combo of carcasses, and avoid artifacts until you've found a good combination of carcass and gem.

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
Find a nice spot near A LOT of pigs. They take 80kg of carcass for each ritual, and almost every pig drops more than that. You have about 1400 rituals to get to max level, which ends up costing about 3k gold assuming you procure carcass on your own. Other than that I have nothing to share. Still testing a lot myself. I can tell you that using the same carcass in the second slot as you used in the first will make a creature that is like 3x as useful as just using the first slot. I'd avoid gems until you've found a good combo of carcasses, and avoid artifacts until you've found a good combination of carcass and gem.
Hi, my buddy tried pigs and said it did not work for him. Do you know if you need a certain level to do pigs? Thanks!

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, my buddy tried pigs and said it did not work for him. Do you know if you need a certain level to do pigs? Thanks!

You need the same amount of carcass to summon a risen creature as it's living counterpart would have at roughly level 50. Also, don't forget the candle. Also, you should be able to summon anything at any ritual level and don't use the second slot if you're just trying to level. Just put the 8000 in the top slot, then a candle, and summon. Then repeat about 1299 more times.

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
Ah ok...so for chicken you only need 100 carcasses for the ritual..but for pigs you would need 8k of it?

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
Ah ok...so for chicken you only need 100 carcasses for the ritual..but for pigs you would need 8k of it?

Yes, and this is why a lot of people that can afford/have connections to get chicken in bulk use chicken, but for broke boys, like me, pigs are the best method.

Mangemarod

Mar 13, 2022
Ok, I'll let him know this and see how it goes for him. Thanks for the info bid. Very much appreciated.