Nation standings and new safe zone.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
There should be more way to fix your standings besides running parcels.
I was trolled to get negative standings because badly designed TC systems and my ignorance of game mechanics:).
With the introduction of safe zones and major changes there may be time for amnesty to give players second chance.
Honestly this is only problem I have with the game now and if I decide not to pay sub it will be this broken mechanics.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
You are just riding naked from town to town. You risk nothing and all it takes is your time. Its not that terrible of a punishment.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
You are just riding naked from town to town. You risk nothing and all it takes is your time. Its not that terrible of a punishment.
I was trying few times never got lucky,when I have a time to log in there is always a group of players in Krenesh and CC.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
You guys do not see any problems with this system?
Or you are those who farm players running with those parcels.

You can get rid of murder counts afk but there is no practical way to fix those very confusing standings which were badly exploited by trolls after TC introduction.

Any new players who will get trolled will quit right after realising the mistake.

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
There should be more way to fix your standings besides running parcels.
I was trolled to get negative standings because badly designed TC systems and my ignorance of game mechanics:).
With the introduction of safe zones and major changes there may be time for amnesty to give players second chance.
Honestly this is only problem I have with the game now and if I decide not to pay sub it will be this broken mechanics.
Tasks are in red towns that include hunter and soldier tasks. Not just courier.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
Tasks are in red towns that include hunter and soldier tasks. Not just courier.
The problem is that I am being punished for participating CTA of my alliance not for trolling and murdering random players.
When I realized the importance of that sorry ass system I had no practical way to fix it.Roaming around with my guild I spiral down even in a bigger shit by getting close to towns.

The game is no longer fun to me.

Reactions: Tzone

Philocypher

Nov 26, 2023
You guys do not see any problems with this system?
Or you are those who farm players running with those parcels.

You can get rid of murder counts afk but there is no practical way to fix those very confusing standings which were badly exploited by trolls after TC introduction.

Any new players who will get trolled will quit right after realising the mistake.
I do have sympathy for newbies who find themselves in this predicament.
Honestly my brother if you're in a position that you can't make a kranesh>cc run, you may be better off rerolling.

Reactions: Tzone

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
I do have sympathy for newbies who find themselves in this predicament.
Honestly my brother if you're in a position that you can't make a kranesh>cc run, you may be better off rerolling.
Yeah my main character has 150 murder count and all my gold and broker items so i traded everything to a blue alt and am rerolling the main to get rid of the MC since itll take too long to access my broker as a red player. But once this is done its pretty much smooth sailing since its kind of hard to stay a murderer doing casual PVP and with the new 10 MC cap. Its not really that big of an issue in my opinion.

Although it would make more sense if the safe zone guards were the same power level of guild guards and dont just one shot you.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
OK,so I did soldier task mission from Krenesh and got Khurite standings.
The system is broken.
Just do amnesty becouse players sub time is up and the game is broken.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
They need more red towns. Give bandit rep to red players make it fun, already cheesing the guards super hard.

But at this time it looks intentional to make people they dont like quit.

Reactions: Zbuciorn