NA players server question

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
Is it worth it to try and play this game if you are in the mid west NA? Or will you always be at an extreme disadvantage vs EU players

Thor76

Jan 22, 2022
~110ms north texas, ping equalization makes game fine to play. pvp feels normal, as does pve. if u get the game, you can open resource monitor -> network to see ping.
Thanks for the replay. My noob self what is ping equalization?

mondain

Jan 13, 2022
Thanks for the replay. My noob self what is ping equalization?
those that live close to the server have artificial latency added t o their ping.. so if they have a ping MS of 3.. it'l really have a delay added to be like.. 100. those over 100 wont have the delay added... to equal the field.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
As others have said it is playable but anyone telling you that EU doesn't have an advantage is either willfully ignorant or ignorant

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Is it worth it to try and play this game if you are in the mid west NA? Or will you always be at an extreme disadvantage vs EU players
You can play it but you will always be in a determent to EU players. The normalization is for anything under 100ms and even then it doenst normalize parries.

Rats

Jan 12, 2022
~110ms north texas, ping equalization makes game fine to play. pvp feels normal, as does pve. if u get the game, you can open resource monitor -> network to see ping.

Being an Aussie I say otherwise, 318 ping or 212 using Exit Lag, that's if it even works at all.
So we have to pay a sub for the game plus another sub to use Exit Lag.
There should be some sort of discount on the game sub to compensate for this.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Being an Aussie I say otherwise, 318 ping or 212 using Exit Lag, that's if it even works at all.
So we have to pay a sub for the game plus another sub to use Exit Lag.
There should be some sort of discount on the game sub to compensate for this.
Nah.
Exit lag is good to have for other games as well not just MO2.

If you don't like the price, don't pay it.

Always, always, ALWAYS vote with your wallet.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I am in Kansas, and use Exitlag and do fine. It is really only 1v1 situations where I notice an EU player.