MYRLAND DUELING RECORD HISTORICAL REGISTER

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
After a lot of hard work I have managed to compile in a neat way in a document all the records of the fights and the duelists that have fought in the tournaments for some time.
I have relied mainly on the Records of the Flame festival, to create a list of all the fights, with dates, location, sanctioning body, winners etc.

Likewise, on each page of the document there is a record where I will record the next fights in the record of each fighter in detail. In this way we will have a detailed record of the history of our gladiators and duelists and that will help us in the future to decide who are the greatest in history and organize a ranking. I hope you like my idea!

If you detect errors or wish to enter certain past combat events in this registry, write me ok? Any help is welcome.
I will continue to score all the wins and losses as well as adding new fighters to the historical record and ranking during the release and for years to come. I am confident that more combat events, arenas, championships, and other activities will flourish in the release.

HISTORICAL FIGHT REGISTER LINK

I ADD TOO A RANK LINK! RANK IS BASED IN TOURNEMENTS, AND DUEL, OR FIGHT EVENTS YOU WIN AS DUELIST (1 VS 1 ONLY)

Last edited:

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
you should add elo / mmr so that losing to the champion is not same value as losing to randoms

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
You need to rename this as an alliance dueling record, not a Myrland dueling record.

As the months and years go by, little by little more and more duelists from different guilds will appear on the record. Give it time.

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
what I described. Can google :D
Essentially every fighter has a dynamic number that shows their strength as player so that when someone wins / loses to them it has different impact on their own respective number. player X (1000 elo) wins vs Y (1000elo), winner gets +10, loser -10 cos same ranking. if X (1000elo) vs Y (500elo) , x gains only +5 Y loses -15. If X loses to Y they lose -15 because they lost to a weaker player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibarruri

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
what I described. Can google :D
Essentially every fighter has a dynamic number that shows their strength as player so that when someone wins / loses to them it has different impact on their own respective number. player X (1000 elo) wins vs Y (1000elo), winner gets +10, loser -10 cos same ranking. if X (1000elo) vs Y (500elo) , x gains only +5 Y loses -15. If X loses to Y they lose -15 because they lost to a weaker player.

aaaah.
Well it is something that could be considered. Although I think I will wait for the number of ranked and fights to increase. This is still starting.
Anyway, I trust this will help spread the competitions and epic duels and battles between champions.
I want to spend my time at MO2 promoting events and expanding gladiator games, horse races etc.

I'm sure there is an invincible legendary champion somewhere.

Reactions: Suttner and ZVNII