My pet died

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah after having two bears die due to them bugging out and become unable to move or attack I kind of gave up on taming.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
Yeah after having two bears die due to them bugging out and become unable to move or attack I kind of gave up on taming.
Lol currently i wouldnt bother trying to to use good pets Find yourself some wolves or cougars......Currently i would only use Black bears out of all the bears.They are good for pvp and good for pve and you dont feel to bad if you lose one cause you can find them much easier

Current pets i wouldnt use White bear Brown bear or birds as they are valuable and losing them to game bugs is pretty infuriating.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Lol currently i wouldnt bother trying to to use good pets Find yourself some wolves or cougars......Currently i would only use Black bears out of all the bears.They are good for pvp and good for pve and you dont feel to bad if you lose one cause you can find them much easier

Current pets i wouldnt use White bear Brown bear or birds as they are valuable and losing them to game bugs is pretty infuriating.

my problem is more the time it takes to level them not the time it takes to tame them. takes like 8 hours to level them up

Reactions: Barney

Barney

Jan 28, 2022
Yea having a pet follow me about in open world is dangerous and to get vaguely decent takes maaaaaany hours or even days. Needs to be faster as they die so fast in pvp.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
They also need to just run at horse speed there is no fucking reason pets should lag behind the way they do... I love when i'm running with my horse and my bear take 4 min to catch up to me or better yet he gets stuck on something and i have to go find him or even better an MA kills him without me even knowing.......

And if i have to hear 1 person say its not realistic for a bear to run as fast as a horse im gonna fucking lose it.......ill just respond to that right now is it realistic they cant swim or die from falling 1 ft off a cliff, Is it realistic to have a bear as a fucking combat pet to begin with are minotaurs Real ? how about having a giant spider follow you. Ok now that i go that out of the way.....

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
They also need to just run at horse speed there is no fucking reason pets should lag behind the way they do... I love when i'm running with my horse and my bear take 4 min to catch up to me or better yet he gets stuck on something and i have to go find him or even better an MA kills him without me even knowing.......

And if i have to hear 1 person say its not realistic for a bear to run as fast as a horse im gonna fucking lose it.......ill just respond to that right now is it realistic they cant swim or die from falling 1 ft off a cliff, Is it realistic to have a bear as a fucking combat pet to begin with are minotaurs Real ? how about having a giant spider follow you. Ok now that i go that out of the way.....
I out run my bear on foot... by a lot. playing a tamer makes no sense at this stage.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
They can make bears go horse speed as long as they dont go horse speed in combat. I got dunked by a bear the other day that was just barely slower than my combat sprint speed, and had infinite stam (and sadly I didnt) so it caught up. And at this point in the fight I was running cuz I was low so I got clapped lmao. So like the last thing we need is horse speed combat pets. I feel like the issue is making them have multiple speeds is asking for too much from this game lol.