My Feedback after 185 hours of playing

Sophisticus

Aug 6, 2023

Feedback​

I love MO2. I realized that after ~ 30h (after Haven) when I got heart palpitations when I went into ruins or the forest at night. The game is so incredibly immersive. It's great. I really like the combat system and I've never played a game with such a long range view. Nave is just beautiful and cruel at the same time. Creating a build is also cool. It's fun to work on so many skills and come up with a build. Unfortunately, I couldn't make a rogue build in MO2 that matched my vision. The magic effects in particular look very impressive. The dungeons are also a lot of fun, especially because they are so big. I also love the Power Scaling in MO2. In the past i played MMORPG that just was one-shot Fiestas. It's also very refreshing to play an mmo again without microtransations. But the best thing about the game is the community in combination with proximity voice chat. The Roleplayer, The Griefer, the noob -friendly ones, the strange ones, the duelers, the GY boys. They are all great.

I am a solo player in MO2, knowing that it would be harder. But I made a conscious decision to do so, and it went quite well. I am not someone who demands more solo-friendly content. It is good and right in an MMOrpg that challenges at the same level of difficulty are easier for group or guild players than for solo players. I just think it's important that solo players also have tools and paths to survive in a game like this, even if it's harder in the end. Of course, that should be the price you pay as a solo player. But as a solo player you have other advantages in a game world as free as MO2.
Being a solo player here doesn't mean I haven't interacted with other players or talked with Mic. I had some very cool encounters and conversations with a lot of players, I can tell whole stories about them, like all of us. I have also occasionally played with others to do dungeons or get revenge on some red's. I'm a casual group player, so to speak. So I wasn't in a guild and I'm not the type for it. That's why I was never in the TC system (which seems to be the main system in MO2) and didn't do any castle sieges.

My subscription has now expired and I will not make a new one for the time being. Apart from maybe 3 dungeons, the TC and guild system, I have the feeling that there is not much left for me to do. As a casual group player/ Solo Player who doesn't want to participate in guild content, I probably lost most of the content.

Suggestions​

So that's my biggest wish for future content expansion for MO2: content or systems outside of the TC or guild system that aren't dungeons.
Content/systems that give players an additional reason to be in the game world and team up or conflict with other random players in the area for a while.

World events are best for this. Like world bosses, invasions, objectives that random players in the area would fight over etc. However, this would not be content for solo and casual group players only. Guilds could also legitimately participate in such events. Its Content for every one. And the best thing is, that this kind of Content gets better, the more player participate. I have experienced in other games that especially the fight between random players and guilds can be very interesting. Especially world events that have to be triggered would be great in Mo2. For example, if a World Boss only appears at night, or certain rare materials appear when a thunderbolt hits a tree. You could see the thunderbolt hitting from far away and it would attract all the players in the area. These are all things that would promote the dynamics and immersion of the world.

Here are a few other things I'd love to see in MO2 in the future:​

- NPC citizen behavior.

- POI's with "real" content (most POI's feel like you have filled the emptiness of the world with even more emptiness. Maybe some NPC's who tell you the lore of the world would be nice or random spwans with rare materials or AI Opponent.)

- rogue skills (sneaking, stealing, traps, poisons for Weapons) i really missed that playstyle in MO2. An entire archetype is missing in MO2.

- Rework how Bow and Bowbuilds work. It feels like Bowbuilds needs much more Points to get into it. Also, that Bow´s only scales with strength dosent feel right.

- and DRAGONS !!! Where are the Badass Dragon from the UE5 Trailer?

Thanks for reading and keep up the good work SV!!! I am confident that you have already created an unforgettable game for many and that MO2 will become even better.
Hope to see you again very soon in Nave!

Last edited: