Moving your head but not your body

Fénix

Mar 31, 2021
Hey lads! So I was thinking it would be nice to be able to move your neck while you are walking/running without having to change your direction... I dont know if i explained it properly... it would be like "ALT" key when playing pubg. Specially in a dangerous place like Nave it´s necessary to look your back without moving your whole body... like irl

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Hey lads! So I was thinking it would be nice to be able to move your neck while you are walking/running without having to change your direction... I dont know if i explained it properly... it would be like "ALT" key when playing pubg. Specially in a dangerous place like Nave it´s necessary to look your back without moving your whole body... like irl
This is a good idea (not a new one, but since it describes a problem that still exists, it's a REALLY good one).

The problem? Just that if you want to get that first-person view to right or left, you have to run straight at something for at least a few steps. Guess what? Usually it's something you don't want to run at.

Reactions: Fénix

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
It feels much better looking around on a horse for sure.

For the time being though you can change your direction of walking while you turn. At least then you are still traveling the same direction and not moving towards something that could be dangerous.