Mounted combat nerfs

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Controlled Riding + Mounted Combat + [Melee Weapon Skill]
Same as
Controlled Riding + Mounted Archery + Archery

Making mounted charge a Primary does not make sense given Mounted Archery. The "tribrid" is a meme where nobody is openly admitting to what they are giving up. Taming + Creature Control + Controlled Riding + MC + Melee wep + MA + Archery + Mental Training + Mental Offense + Ecumenical is 841 points if carrying any decent offensive magic. Then you'll need 100 in Sprinting + Combat Maneu +Armor Training unless you plan to wear mage armor lmao. This meme build is literally useless on foot and probably not even possible on any race that isn't Human. Have a little sense people.
Tribrids were very popular in MO1. People gladly gave up foot skills in order to be even more godly on a mount. The literal only reason its not as popular right now is because breeding isn't in the game yet and its a bit more risky bc mounts don't have as much HP.

Maybe as many people won't do it. Idk. The only reason I have issues with it is because I see the same exact trends of MO1 and I prefer not an exact repeat. Whatever though I'm tired of the mounted talk. I'm just gonna let it be.

Last edited: