Mounted Blue Horse Grey Archer Online 2

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Seriously though with the grey players on a blue horse? How is this not the #1 bug to fix.
Turn on crim actions and you will have no problems. No issues for people not abusing the anti blue block option.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Turn on crim actions and you will have no problems. No issues for people not abusing the anti blue block option.

rep? lol. But yea that shit is super aids, it's one of those lol mortal things.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I thought the blue horse on crim player is a visual bug only, can't remember to be honest i just kill any horse i see so problem solved.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
ah but i don't think u get criminal status if you hit one

dono I only fought one and had crims off and was afk chopping wood for some reason by duli and came back and this guy was pinging me w/ arrows, I tried to hit him, realized I had crims off, tried to turn them back on but I guess I didn't hit save. We had a nice dance for like 3 minutes cuz he was trash, so I can neither confirm nor deny because I was too busy kiting and bandaging at that point, cuz he had already hit me a few times when I got back, I swung thru, went to menu, took more hits, turned on crims ( I thought), swung thru again, then it was basically if I take any more time I'm gonna die, so I had to do maja kiting and bandaidz.

Edit: I did hit him (the grey guy) tho.

Reactions: SeaShadow

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
I thought the blue horse on crim player is a visual bug only, can't remember to be honest i just kill any horse i see so problem solved.
Yea, but I want you to feel like your victories are solid even if you attack and kill me. Having your horse stay blue isn't as much fun yes?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yeah it needs to be fixed immediately and it's some sad life stuff that it hasn't. Hard to imagine how it even got in the game, but people got stuff that looks like fishing lines coming out of their heads and going up to the sky now, so... - shrugs -