Most common strength parameter

dexterr

Apr 3, 2022
Guys, what strenght parameter usually players use in their build?
I have upgraded my bow crafting + lores to maximum and want to sell some bows, so i need to know most common strength parameters to make my costumers happy )

Lord Pulltab

Feb 23, 2022
I would say stay max around 123 or so....maybe a bit higher....but not much.
I tried to sell some nifty bows but not many people were interested. Probably because bows are fairly simple to be made compared to other weapons and armor.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
If you are selling bows you should just look at your local auction house and see what they are selling. Youll notice that the majority of bows fall into the same strength categories ( 82, 116 or 123). Those are people use the most.

Then its a matter of seeing which ones sell the most in your area. It depends mostly on who lives there and how many are unguided. Whats the preferred farming method and if there is a lot of pvp that goes on.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I have upgraded my bow crafting + lores to maximum and want to sell some bows, so i need to know most common strength parameters to make my costumers happy )
112 for a max str veela
120 for thursar if i'm not mistaken
122 for oghmir

anything lower than 112 str shouldn't be using longbows at all
With shorties you don't have much choice but crepite/crepit or dc/dc anyway

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020

Shortbows are a safe bet to remove the guess work because they cap on range at like 78STR or something. Crepite/Crepite and Dcrep/Decrep with max STR are your standard shortbow recipes and very few people would want anything else.

Could always broker shortbows and then do custom orders for the rest. At least if I'm looking for an Assym or Longbow I don't check the AH. I go directly to someone who I know is a good bowmaker and ask for a specific strength. Shortbows I would buy from anyone because the recipe I want them to use is standard.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
the armor (cuz bags tbh) and bow market seems really trash, but churning out crepite, you can grab a stack for like 10g or less depending, just spam those and post em.

If you have a 121~ str longbow with good range, too, I'd say that's good... like spw long bow. 103 range or somethin'. Just market thoughts. I enjoy the market game in all games and I pay attention to what is happening even in areas I'm not selling. Gonna be tough to make a name as a bowyer in such a washed out market IMO.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Well, to point out something is that i need Asimetrical bow spongewood/crepite/dense crepit for 111 strenght and I cant find any for sale, was yesterday in Fab and said "here i can find anything" i had to go fight ctx at graveyard with a shorbow (n) and because of that I made asimetricalbow crafting to 100 now to finish the lores on sponge and crepite and i will make and store bows all over the continent to last me a life time and after that drop bow crafting and make the profesions i really want.

Don't get me started with the swords market :ROFLMAO:

So many games have AH separate for every peice of armor like heavy/light/robe and head/breaskplate/pants/boots etc
no here they ALL in ONE