Mortal Online 2 - Trailer

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Forgot to post this here before. Lost my Adobe Premiere access in the middle of the project and didn’t feel like torrenting. Went ahead and posted this draft.

Hope someone finds it enjoyable. Thanks for watching guys!

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
Sorry it got cut off - you have a promising project there. There are a few spots where critique may foster some improvement, but it's marginal. Thanks for posting :)

Reactions: PatWins

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Sorry it got cut off - you have a promising project there. There are a few spots where critique may foster some improvement, but it's marginal. Thanks for posting :)
Thanks! I love critiques. If I can find the time I’ll likely make some more stuff down the road. So feedback is always great for future reference.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Great job! Maybe if you can, add in a slick mounted combat kill vs a bandit or something to really top it off?

PatWins

May 28, 2020
Great job! Maybe if you can, add in a slick mounted combat kill vs a bandit or something to really top it off?
Yeah there was quite a bit more exciting footage I was looking to add but my work was cut short. I’ll look to make another one before persistent. We will have way more exciting content to showcase by then as well. Most of this footage was pre stress test.

I appreciate the feedback!

Olympeus

Apr 30, 2021
Very nice, I would like to have your video(s) to share for people that don’t know about the game.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
Forgot to post this here before. Lost my Adobe Premiere access in the middle of the project and didn’t feel like torrenting. Went ahead and posted this draft.

Hope someone finds it enjoyable. Thanks for watching guys!

U need a scene that you wiggsplit someone and u see the wigg go down the river. I saw that one time in the MK/Toxai River it was hilarious.

Good video btw

PatWins

May 28, 2020
U need a scene that you wiggsplit someone and u see the wigg go down the river. I saw that one time in the MK/Toxai River it was hilarious.

Good video btw
Haha, agreed. Thanks my friend! Next vid is a full tutorial on how to splid wigs.