Mortal Online 2 Hybrid Paladin Alvarin Veela-Build

Elenabel

Feb 28, 2022
Poleswords are exactly what they say they are.

Sorry, never heard the word before ^^

Excellent dueling and chasing weapon because the range. Has a longer handle and shorter blade than 2h swords, and takes 2 primaries, so is harder to use. If you get swords and spears in one build, you can take poleswords and try them all out before you drop anything.

So because poleswords are listed under swords and spears, if you train poleaxis both sword as well as spears will be trained?

I will do that (trying all of them out)!

That are my current stats from two days ago:

Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 23-06-58 MortalData Character Builder for Mortal Online 2.png

Any recommendations for me? Anything I should drop to get more skill points or which one can I neglect? Especiall @Jatix . :D
(Because right now, riding is completely ignored yet... so I need more skill points ^^)

Does the skill blocking only work for shields or even when I block with 1H only, 2H or poleswords?

here is the link to that build, you could play with it as you want to exemplify. I would be very thankful!

edit: maybe you could check Clade Gifts, too? I'm very unsure about them.... btw can you relearn them?

Think a spear but a longer blade on the end, similar to a poleaxe but longer head. They use the same swing animations as spears. But instead of mostly needing to stab you can slash sides and overhead, and can still mix it up with the stab.

ah nice!
Which animation do poleaxes use? And which attack-direction do they use? Same as normal axes?

Last edited:

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Ditch endurance, its pretty shit. If you have armor training you dont need vitalism because heavy armor ruins your mana regen. If you wear lighter armor you need vitalism to make use of the lighter armors ability to regen mana. but you need one of those. Ditch def stance, its better when you have good armor, in bad gear isnt that big. You can unlock swift riding at 50 riding, so if you arent doing mounted combat you can get by with only 50 riding. You can prob lower cc because you dont need a higher level mount. Ditch vet, you can mage heal your mount. For your end build you definitely only want 1 weapon lore, fitting both is too hard. So you only want to have two at a time to try them out.

Currently you cant unlearn or relearn clade gifts. They say they are going to change that but who knows when.

Reactions: Elenabel

Elenabel

Feb 28, 2022
BIG Thank You again ;) !!

So at which level do I need mental offense and ecunemical spells then?

How much weight does "bone fullgrain heavy armor" have btw? Because right now I am able to carry only around 7 kg.... then I will get slower...?!? Will this get a problem? Do I need to change something to be able to wear it? That's what the skill heavy armor is good for, isn't it? How much will it affect?

(Edit: Ok, I checked mortaldata and it says around 22 kg at skill 100, is this enough? Do I need anything else to consider then?)

Last edited:

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
BIG Thank You again ;) !!

So at which level do I need mental offense and ecunemical spells then?

How much weight does "bone fullgrain heavy armor" have btw? Because right now I am able to carry only around 7 kg.... then I will get slower...?!? Will this get a problem? Do I need to change something to be able to wear it? That's what the skill heavy armor is good for, isn't it? How much will it affect?

(Edit: Ok, I checked mortaldata and it says around 22 kg at skill 100, is this enough? Do I need anything else to consider then?)
You technically want to max mental offence and training, must makes your spells better and use less mana. Is just aids to skill up manually.

Ecu you only need as high as the highest spell you want to use. You can look in your spellbook it says ecu req for spells. When you only have stock spellbook you only need like 30-40 or so because you only have basic spells.

Armor training skill raises your armor weight before penalty, heavy armor training skill does the same thing to get more. You can wear full bone with just max armor t. Wearing armor over your cap is crap so you need to wear armor within your limit.

Elenabel

Feb 28, 2022
You technically want to max mental offence and training, must makes your spells better and use less mana. Is just aids to skill up manually.

Ecu you only need as high as the highest spell you want to use. You can look in your spellbook it says ecu req for spells. When you only have stock spellbook you only need like 30-40 or so because you only have basic spells.

Armor training skill raises your armor weight before penalty, heavy armor training skill does the same thing to get more. You can wear full bone with just max armor t. Wearing armor over your cap is crap so you need to wear armor within your limit.

Thank you!

What crafting skill do I need to get craft bone fullgrain heavy armor?

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Thank you!

What crafting skill do I need to get craft bone fullgrain heavy armor?
If you look at the crafting skill trees, theres armor set names which are secondaries, and the parents are primaries. You need to parents to get the secondary's you want. So to make T knight, you need all the armor crafting primaries. Its the same for weaposn and bows. You only need the primaries for the secondary's you are trying to get. But crafting you only need 70 for max stats, more just gives durability. Only for the crafting primaries themselves, material lores still need 100. Is kidna a weird and confusing system, the 70 thing obviously was an afterthought haha.