Mortal Online 2 Feedback For the Devs PVP Zones, TC and Guild Priest

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022

Rather than ranting 10 pages worth of prose only 10 people are going to read i chose to put a bit more effort and make a video, either way, i welcome everyone to follow up agree or disagree with me here.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Welcome back.

I totally agree ! TC brings reason to fight, but taking down a building and capturing a relic is not something that that happens on a daily basis. We need the TC towers to be constructed in a way that they trigger a large PVP Fight every 2 h !

How to make TC towers trigger a large fight every 1-2 h

I really hope that we get a global message everytime the tower loose 1 % HP. Otherwise the players will just fake attack a tower and wasting the time of the defenders that are regrouping and goin there without getting a fight , becuase some idiots just hit the tower once and moved away.

2. The King of Kranesh chair is a cool idea.

3. Blackmarkets could make red towns more interesting.

4. An overwork of the bounty hunting system would balance Anti RPK vs RPK ratio.

We defenetly need Hotspot Dungeons and World Events to trigger PVP Hotspot Dungeons !

*** Hotspot dungeons
This Idea would require a Town crier who declares one of the dungeons to be a hotspot for the next week and that this NPC should demand specific items for certain rewards that can only be found inside the selected dungeon at that time and delivering them should generate TC Points (Prominent Points).

This prevent players to only farm the most lucrative dungeons. This way the luncrativity of the dungeons would change and these dungeons would then become a PVP hotspot for a specific time. The other dungeons would be relieved. Some players want hotspots for PVP and enjoy to fight each other all day and the pure PVE players want to farm their dungeons on the weekend without getting involved in major conflicts. The Hotspot Dungeons should be the only Dungeons that give Prominence Points for delivering the specific Items out of the Hotspot dungeon to the Town Crier, so that the other dungeons get relieved. During the specific Time the Hotspot dungeon could spawn specific Loot that can be traded for prominence Points, rare Mobs for Dominating, much harder Elite Mobs (for bigger Groups) a bit higher loot chance, the Boss could drop legendary trinkets (with the chance to roll a clade Gift on it) or be able to increase a skill over the lvl 100 cap (maybe 105) or whatever. I loved this raids in UO and ther skill scrolls you could find.

I hope that the developers will add this recommendation, because the game should offer something to all types of players ,and according to the developers, they want to put more emphasis on PVE and roleplay features this time. In addition, the new dungeons would have to be scattered on the map, so that the players are evenly distributed across all cities.

From cave camp you can easy reach the sharewood forest Risar triangle , 5 dungeons, 4 trolls, different Necro Spots, Bandit Camps and so on.
We need such Risar Camps or
comparable mobs, with compareable loot (that can drop golden trinkets trinkets and have a high respawn rate) in the other forests aswell.
By that I mean the Bakti, Mokhi, colored and the Vadda Forest.

If SV doesn't want to put Risar camps in the south, they could just add a new category of mobs. Maybe much stronger Elven Bandits that can also use Elementalism magic?

I think the whole world should have the same mob density as the cavecamp zone everywhere and the influence of the kingdom should make their zone of influence more lucrative.

MO1 had expanding camps. Every 10 minutes that the camp was not farmed, it expanded. more mobs, tents and bosses (commander/chieftains) spawned. A more influential kingdom could have an impact on the spawn rate, the time it takes for that camp to upgrade to a tier 2 camp, and the loot drop in a specific zone. By that I mean 10% increased gathering yield, + up to 10% increased loot ammount, increased loot luck and so on.

Last edited: