Mortal Online 2 - Combat Beta | The Champions Tournament

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
WELCOME TO THE CHAMPIONS TOURNAMENT OF MORTAL ONLINE 2

Mortal Online 2 is right now in closed beta state, yet the Mortals of Nave are unpatiently awaiting the mighty Warriors of Nave to claim the one and only Title!
Who will, in the midst of chaos and darkness, reign and come on top. Who will ... become the Champion of Nave?!
Will You be the one? Or will you behold of the glory that is about to take place?

Enter the field of sand and blood, prove yourself and to others who dared to think wrong of you throughout the World of Nave.

The Winner will earn the title of Champion of Nave.
(Will be portrayed in the discord server of the Chronicles of Nave.)

HOW DO I GET TO THE TOURNAMENT

The Tournament will be mediated by the guild MÝRVIKINGS and be
held throughout the network of the unofficial community discord server of MO2 called Chronicles of Nave here: https://discord.gg/XrbPNXjjZ7

DATE AND DAY

Saturday the 27th February of 2021 | 06:00 PM UTC+1
The whole Tournament will be held on a Saturday midday.

RULES
  • Each fight between the Opponents will be fared three times.
  • On two consecutive Wins, the Opponent proceeds directly to the next Round.
  • Shall a Participant not appear to the fight, will be treated as surrender.
  • Shall a fight be interrupted by an outside attack, the fight is to be immediately stopped to take care of nuisance and to restart.

• Each Round will take place on another Ground within the World of Nave to make things interesting.
  • The Participants will have to prepare their gear beforehand.
  • Five Weapons of choice (+ Shield) and one full set of Armor with no metal stronger than Steel.
  • No Potions, Resting, Bandages, special utilities, Clade abilities and Clade passive Health regens allowed during fight.
  • Shall a Weapon break, is considered a loss of fight.
  • Shall a Armor piece break, he would have to continue the fight without replacement.

NOTE:

Alright everyone.
I know I already have talked about it a few months back, but I believe now is the right time or the only time to create the Tournament we wanted. It derives a bit of the idea of the Arena we had but this competition shall do to finally and once and for all prove who is the mightiest Warrior of the combat beta in Mortal Online 2.
After this Tournament of Melee Combat, more can follow with different disciplines in combat.

The Tournament will take hold for the whole day of Saturday 27th February (Needs to be confirmed).
All those who wish to participate, please join our unofficial community server for MO2 here: https://discord.gg/XrbPNXjjZ7
Also PM me right away so I can enlist you as a Fighter.

Your Discord and Character name need to be the same. All participants would have to show up in voice on the day of Tournament, so we can organize, manage and declare the Rounds of Fights! The Tournament is limited to 32 Fighters only with each Round having up to three fights for each fighter for fair chance of win.

You can follow the Champions Tournament here: https://challonge.com/MO2_Beta_Tournament_Champion1

Last edited:

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Hello citizens of nave!
The Champions Tournament has reached about 19 Participants, it is looking good so far, yet we are looking for more capable fighters to enlist until the 27th to reach our necessary quota of 32 fighters. As the tournament will be livestreamed, we hope we can deliver an entertaining fighting scene to the crowd. If you feel you can prove your mettle to the whole of Nave and its contestants, seek no further and contact me at once!

Your name will rise in glory as the mightiest warrior on field to meet in fear or in honor.

Read more about the Champions tournament here: