Mortal Online 1

Feb 1, 2022
i think about mo1 all the time.

would b great to say great goodbye for mo1 as it was mentioned in old forum.
make apocalypse there.

since some of us cant play mo2
would b great to make goodbye month.

free for all mo2 subscribers, 2$ for rest to prevent botting.

we have shit load of mats, mounts, potions and hundreds of other shit we will never use.

1 month of endless fights and fun, while mo2 is fixing.

Reactions: Amelia

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
While waiting that SV fix the things on MO2, I restart to play a little on MO1 just to have some fun.
I think it still has some potential fun and I wonder If there is some official statement for this game.
Than you.

I kinda wanna see what's still in my banks. I have a memory of logging in and putting most of my pet tickets in my inventory and punching the npcs in bakti. haha. I am pretty sure I wouldn't do that with my food ingredients. Dunno tho! MO1 was indeed fun, didn't we get some kind of a sub w/ our purchase of MO2?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
The $149 donation got life time access to MO1. Until it shuts down anyway.

The smaller donation got some free time to MO1 but not sure how much.

I don't believe the new purchase gets any free time as MO1 was supposed to get shut down when that happened.

I suggested early on that they should leave them both up and have access to MO1 as a bonus for subscribing.

It would have given extra value to the sub as you get access to two games.

In hind site it would have possibly spread the players out a bit more as well.

But they wanted to stick heavy to the one world theme and only have one running persistent at a time.

Which I do understand even though they are two different time periods.

I would probably still be playing there today if they would not have said they was shutting it down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amelia

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
The smaller donation got some free time to MO1 but not sure how much.
I had 1 free month but unfortunately It doesn't start at first login as I suppose and logic, so It Is already expired.

Anyway I think MO1 still has many things to reveal and discover.

Reactions: Jybwee and Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
MO1 is better in every aspect.

More feature rich for sure.

In a time where many of the games are bringing back their classic versions, you would think it would have naturally fit right in to give access to the old game with the sub as well.

Highlander

Oct 27, 2021
mo1 was cool and very original compared to mo2. but if i think about the 100 playerbase... oh damn.. i dont miss it. it was roaming online.and find nobody

Camarro DaMortas

Jan 1, 2022
Norfolk, UK
More feature rich for sure.

I was surprised how many things from MO1 are missing from MO2 - donkeys, lyks, molvas, breeding.... I assume they had reasons for not carrying them over - (crappy old coding probably - but it does mean that in some ways MO2 feels like a stripped down MO1, instead of the successor to it.

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I was surprised how many things from MO1 are missing from MO2 - donkeys, lyks, molvas, breeding.... I assume they had reasons for not carrying them over - (crappy old coding probably - but it does mean that in some ways MO2 feels like a stripped down MO1, instead of the successor to it.

Yeah, you can add many more things to that list. Like Thieving, lockpicking, graves, sunken ships, relics, sarduccaa, other magic schools, buy orders, armor sets, TC, sieging, ect..

it is only a small fraction of the first game at this point.

Reactions: Camarro DaMortas

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
We are in 18 actual playing ! And no queue 😁
I am sure those numbers would have been much higher if they wasn't planning to shut it down.

This new surge of interest would have surely brought some players if it had been more open to them.

Angelo

May 28, 2020
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
I am thinking to go to fish for Timinguila. I need white rabbit foot first. But before that I need to kill Steintroll scout to get the key for Steintroll cave and find white rabbit there. And then I need few players to kill that Timinguila monster.

Reactions: Amelia and Amadman