More Trinket Trash

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
Can we get an option to turn off trinkets as a drop from fishing? Or just remove trinkets all together from the loot tables. 99% of trinket bonus stats are SHIT and not worth the effort to throw away. Add to this the fact there is no cash value to a trinket just makes them unwanted trash that slowly eats up inventory space.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Can we get an option to turn off trinkets as a drop from fishing? Or just remove trinkets all together from the loot tables. 99% of trinket bonus stats are SHIT and not worth the effort to throw away. Add to this the fact there is no cash value to a trinket just makes them unwanted trash that slowly eats up inventory space.

But that is what the flux system was for... to reroll those trash trinkets into something useful.

But wait, the 1337 peeveepeers cried about not getting free ganks outside of town and the spiritist were avoiding PVP by carebear farming in the ether... you know that magical place their meta builds werent so meta.

So SV in its infinite wisDUMB nerfed the hell out of it instead of letting it fly and balance itself out.

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
But that is what the flux system was for... to reroll those trash trinkets into something useful.

But wait, the 1337 peeveepeers cried about not getting free ganks outside of town and the spiritist were avoiding PVP by carebear farming in the ether... you know that magical place their meta builds werent so meta.

So SV in its infinite wisDUMB nerfed the hell out of it instead of letting it fly and balance itself out.
Are you really defending spiritists when they're literally even farming the Necro dungeon in 100% safety by ressurecting themselves on top of coffers? Like, man, for real, what are you on about? Everything should be risky. For everyone, not just for some. You want loot? Risk your life. Risk your gear. Spiritists shouldn't be absolved from this.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Are you really defending spiritists when they're literally even farming the Necro dungeon in 100% safety by ressurecting themselves on top of coffers? Like, man, for real, what are you on about? Everything should be risky. For everyone, not just for some. You want loot? Risk your life. Risk your gear. Spiritists shouldn't be absolved from this.

Spiritist can be dealt with... just get another spiritist.

I mean people make it sound like there is ZERO counter to their gameplay. You can easily fight them in the ether, you can zap them and use expel spirit.

When they get banished they drop their spirit boxes and well cant portal without them.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021

I mean people make it sound like there is ZERO counter to their gameplay. You can easily fight them in the ether, you can zap them and use expel spirit.

When they get banished they drop their spirit boxes and well cant portal without them.

So the only option you have to fight spiritists …is to get more spiritists. Great, lets all just roll spiritist because they are broken and and can only be dealt with other spiritists.

Stupidest shit ive ever herd. Fix the damn bs.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
So the only option you have to fight spiritists …is to get more spiritists. Great, lets all just roll spiritist because they are broken and and can only be dealt with other spiritists.

Stupidest shit ive ever herd. Fix the damn bs.

Well the only thing that can catch a Veela is a Veela... so everyone who is running a shitter build is a Veela... see how that is working.

Reactions: Najwalaylah
D

Deleted member 44

The multiple flux exploit was clearly not intended.

The "trash" trinkets have value. If you don't want them, send them to me.

D

Deleted member 44

Oh yeah. Let me banish you. Oh shit, I crashed, now I'm banished. Smoothy comment for sure. Even if you're don't crash, have you actually battled via spiritism, shit is cancer.

Reactions: Tzone

Tzone

May 16, 2021
spiritism grey screen farming does not contribute to the games sense of being a living world. You split players between two instances and reward them for buying from RMTers and hackers two books that allow you to carebear farm with no risk.

Spiritism is just garbage for the games other aspects like scouting for enemies, setting up abmushes, avoiding abushes, and being able to do dungeons with out the enemy knowing everything that you are doing with no way of countering outside of hoping the scout crashes.

If you deleted spiritism the game would be far better the next day.

There are exploits out the wazoo with spiritism that existed for since beta with no fix that ruin large amounts of the games purpose in risk.

Should just let living players have the option to turn trinkets into flux instead of reward players who mostly got their books from illegit sources as a grey screen enjoyer that does not contribute to the game being alive.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Oh yeah. Let me banish you. Oh shit, I crashed, now I'm banished. Smoothy comment for sure. Even if you're don't crash, have you actually battled via spiritism, shit is cancer.

Crashing is a game problem has nothing to do with spiritism. Hell you can crash in PVP and die and lose way more than getting banished in the ether. Or get killed by a mob in PVE because you crashed on a nodeline or some random jungle crash while swimming and login stuck to the bottom of the ocean drowning.

And yes I have battled in spirit form, it needs work. It was better in MO1. But like many things... it was simplified for the masses.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
spiritism grey screen farming does not contribute to the games sense of being a living world. You split players between two instances and reward them for buying from RMTers and hackers two books that allow you to carebear farm with no risk.

Spiritism is just garbage for the games other aspects like scouting for enemies, setting up abmushes, avoiding abushes, and being able to do dungeons with out the enemy knowing everything that you are doing with no way of countering outside of hoping the scout crashes.

If you deleted spiritism the game would be far better the next day.

There are exploits out the wazoo with spiritism that existed for since beta with no fix that ruin large amounts of the games purpose in risk.

Should just let living players have the option to turn trinkets into flux instead of reward players who mostly got their books from illegit sources as a grey screen enjoyer that does not contribute to the game being alive.

There are just as many exploits with melee.. pets and houses.. So do we delete those?

No more great sword spin jump spam meta... because we just deleted all swords from the game.

No more using pets to take out other players or boss mobs because we just removed pets.

People using houses to avoid pvp by shutting doors even though they started the PVP... well lets delete all of those houses and strongholds too.

How about instead of crying about deleting it. Suggest a fix for it?

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
Well the only thing that can catch a Veela is a Veela... so everyone who is running a shitter build is a Veela... see how that is working.

The only way to fix spiritism is to have a counter for it that... is not Spiritism.
You said that only a veela can catch a veela, and while technically you are right, its not quite like that. In most situations, a lot of people can Kill a veela. A tamer can kill a veela, a person on a mount can kill a veela, a group of thursars all stabbing spears at the same time would kill a veela, its all about positioning and stamina management at that point. What I'm trying to say is that, whilst it is harder to catch and kill a veela if you are not a veela yourself, it is not impossible. Hell, if you're a thursar, it is very hard for a veela to kill you. I mean, yeah, the man can catch up to you, but what good does that do when you deala almost twice the amount of damage that he does?

But when it comes to spiritism? NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING. And if you tell me that i can just kill the spiritist after he exists the portal, and he will drop his spirits, you are straight up 100% wrong, because spiritist who work in pairs will have a mate open a portal, and go loot the bloody dungeons with no risk, nothing in their inventories, they just enter the portals naked. Its borderline exploitative man.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
There are just as many exploits with melee.. pets and houses.. So do we delete those?

No more great sword spin jump spam meta... because we just deleted all swords from the game.

No more using pets to take out other players or boss mobs because we just removed pets.

People using houses to avoid pvp by shutting doors even though they started the PVP... well lets delete all of those houses and strongholds too.

How about instead of crying about deleting it. Suggest a fix for it?
Melee counters melee and even then the "exploits" which the worse one is the invisible weapon glitch which is altho annoying is counter able and a lot less.

If you want to remove pets, a lot of other players would be very happy and agree. The game would actually be better with out pets but at least pets have some sort of counter. You can kill pets and they have risk. Also not ghost scouting people with pets.

The worse exploit are game breaking and If I repeat them here it would greatly harm the game and how players feel about the game. Telling them all the trouble they go through in the game is meaningless because other people play the game with zero risk. Just repeating what happens with spiritism exploits would prob get me banned from here because of the harm it would do to the game when the majority of the population finds out about it.

Spiritism is so bland and boring that it cant really be consider content. Phone games are more engaging and provide more content then spriritsm which is just there for people to ghost scout each other and farm with no risk.

If you like spiritism its because you like no risk or just want to abuse it.

Removing this non worthwhile magic field that is fiilled with the most game breaking bugs and exploits also with no counters to it would make this a far better game.
Just removing ghost scouting which originally was the plan untill some noob that quit the game already lobbied for it, would greatly improve the game. Even with the game breaking exploits going on with spiritism just removing ghost scouting would make it bearable.

Houses and SH are not exploits and if you are crying about those in this thread which talks about ligetiment issue and exploits then you have no argument.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Melee counters melee and even then the "exploits" which the worse one is the invisible weapon glitch which is altho annoying is counter able and a lot less.

If you want to remove pets, a lot of other players would be very happy and agree. The game would actually be better with out pets but at least pets have some sort of counter. You can kill pets and they have risk. Also not ghost scouting people with pets.

The worse exploit are game breaking and If I repeat them here it would greatly harm the game and how players feel about the game. Telling them all the trouble they go through in the game is meaningless because other people play the game with zero risk. Just repeating what happens with spiritism exploits would prob get me banned from here because of the harm it would do to the game when the majority of the population finds out about it.

Spiritism is so bland and boring that it cant really be consider content. Phone games are more engaging and provide more content then spriritsm which is just there for people to ghost scout each other and farm with no risk.

If you like spiritism its because you like no risk or just want to abuse it.

Removing this non worthwhile magic field that is fiilled with the most game breaking bugs and exploits also with no counters to it would make this a far better game.
Just removing ghost scouting which originally was the plan untill some noob that quit the game already lobbied for it, would greatly improve the game. Even with the game breaking exploits going on with spiritism just removing ghost scouting would make it bearable.

Houses and SH are not exploits and if you are crying about those in this thread which talks about ligetiment issue and exploits then you have no argument.

I always thought spiritism was for people who spent most of their time in the etherworld, anyway. There's def a lot of stuff, tho, isn't that beam spell under that? That shit is OP. I fucking hate how all that content is locked out to me. I never wanted to collect boxes, sry buds, but I would like to cast some spells!

And, eh, work is work. Did work on BDO and I'm sure you did, too? Just mindless shit. If you do it right, you get by, people were as mat loaded in MO1, it's just disappointing that they didn't police it better or make better decisions. In the end, mats are gonna be what matters, hopefully.

But yea I still stay legit remove etherworld and just let you select your priest or something on the map. Would that be SO BAD? Fuck it. I can't imagine that shit doesn't cause massive lag.

If you get one (trinket) you don't want while fishing or at any other time, you really ought to be able to use it as a fishing lure.

Naj out there w/ her wedding ring :eek:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I always thought spiritism was for people who spent most of their time in the etherworld, anyway. There's def a lot of stuff, tho, isn't that beam spell under that? That shit is OP. I fucking hate how all that content is locked out to me. I never wanted to collect boxes, sry buds, but I would like to cast some spells!

And, eh, work is work. Did work on BDO and I'm sure you did, too? Just mindless shit. If you do it right, you get by, people were as mat loaded in MO1, it's just disappointing that they didn't police it better or make better decisions. In the end, mats are gonna be what matters, hopefully.

But yea I still stay legit remove etherworld and just let you select your priest or something on the map. Would that be SO BAD? Fuck it. I can't imagine that shit doesn't cause massive lag.

Naj out there w/ her wedding ring :eek:
You dont need the portal lore for the beam which is extreamly strong. Only need 100 in spiritism. You can also ress with out portols.

The exploits and issues are all to do with being a spirit.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
My RL rings are not 'trinkets'.

And I'm quite serious. If you can use coins as bait in MO games, trinkets should also work.

I know it's hard for you, but try to address the issue in the OP.

Why is it hard for me? :eek: stop making it hard for me.

How do you know?