More Mounts Poll (VOTE FOR CHANGE)

Should SV start making current creatures mountable or keep waiting.

• Keep waiting for more mounts

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Make current creatures mountable

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
Idk why we are waiting for this one creature to come out when we have so many options already in the game, having people ride other creatures and seeing that alone would add tons of variety and content into the game, Henrik said before maybe they should do a poll but never ran one.. Put your votes in today for a better tomorrow

Piet

May 28, 2020
The previous mounts were already balanced and unique. They want the new mounts to feel the same way so it will take a bit to tune that correctly.

Ragemeister

Jul 19, 2021
The previous mounts were already balanced and unique. They want the new mounts to feel the same way so it will take a bit to tune that correctly.
I really doubt this considering horses alone are still going through balancing issues, we'll see tho

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
One thing I think that actually should fast track is multi-rider mounts. For combat this should be not at all OP as that means you can dismount multiple players by killing a single mount. But it addresses a major complaint

"Nobody wants to play pure foot builds because it will take forever to get anywhere"

Imagine mounts that can fit 2, 3 even 4 or 5 players. Not only does that make it so you only need between 1/2 and 1/5 the riders to get your entire force somewhere. That also means everyone not steering the mount can chill out and just relax on the journey. It's the major thing we're waiting on carts and ships for.

So essentially you can have mounts that act as troop transports, allowing you to move foot builds to the point of the battle and where they can dismount and fight. Negating one of the largest advantages an all mounted force has.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
People want to play foot they just cant compete against mounted. A lot of people would be happy if mounts were only for travel because then they could play FF.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
People want to play foot they just cant compete against mounted. A lot of people would be happy if mounts were only for travel because then they could play FF.

Viable mounted combat was probably the deciding factor in my decision to buy this game. I'm sure I'm not alone in that. If you want a MMO where mounted combat isn't viable... that only leaves basically every other MMO on the market. Unless you're talking 2D games and Wurm Online.

Reactions: Xunila