more love for the character builders !

hard one char system or more flexibel system.

• Total voters

wwkiller

Mar 30, 2021
nederland
more love for the character builders !

no but in all seriousness a lot of players like to build characters. and others have great difficulty stiking to one char.

from a players that plays a lot of hours prospetive: needing to sticking to one char is not that big a problem, sticking to one race is a problem, as the game wil change over time and new stuff wil be added, builds and play styles will change. and every player would like to try the new stuff. balance wise your gone piss off a lot off players if their race and build or playstyle gets affected negativly buy new contend. most beta veterans or players that play a lot off hours wil simpley buy 2 acounts so they can have 2 chars to counter this. so the one char system ass it is does pose a risk.

as a charcater builder my self: i like building weird or uniek builds to play with. i always pick the same name and have no problem having a permanent name, with its reputation. after the beta i cant really build my chars any more. and there is not really any craft or magic school that allows me to build somthing similar to the char builder. you could counter this buy adding a magic craft skill type that would allow you to do somthing similer. but like all crafted items you can lose them. heck you could go wild there with a creative solution, the char builder is allready in so making a in crafing skill from that would give a lot more crazy options XD

for a new player ? the depth of the char system is gone be overwelming, they have no idee who they want to be in game or what build or playstyle the would like.
once the have their feed fimly in the game and they know enough about the game to make a disision on what they want to do, they are gone lose all their stuff and time invested in that char. witch wil can feel hard breaking or really anoying at best.

all in all with the depth of the char builder it would be a waste to lock it off once a char is build.

but what do you guys think ?

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I actually like the one character system. Makes your character choices meaningful. Without it people would just create like a fat mage for griefing, a char for crafting and a char for PvE. Now you have to live with the choices you make. Obviously some people will buy multiple accounts and subscriptions but there's not much that can be done about that. Same as gold buyers. It sucks but it's just reality

Reactions: Najwalaylah