Moe's Tavern - a new community for players!

Homer

Jan 20, 2022
Are you overwhelmed by the plethora of guilds in MO2 or unsure if you even want to join a guild? Have you been turned off by the culture of a guild you were in and not really sure if you want to join a new one? Don't feel like joining a zerg and feeding resources to people you don't even know?

COME HANG OUT IN MOE'S TAVERN

Moe's Tavern is NOT a guild but rather a place for the unguilded, solo players, small groups, casuals, and people who would rather play their own way to come hang out, find groups to play with, and get advice from knowledgeable players. We do not police in-game activity, but we try to foster the best possible community that we can. This idea was put together by two experienced MO2 players who got tired of having not-so-great experiences with guilds. We do not require anything of members of this discord. You do not have to spend time in our VCs if you do not want to, you will not be required to give materials to anybody for membership, and you will never be required to be online for any specific event. This is a community for players who want to pave their own path and make connections along the way. We do not allow guild recruitment or guild politics in the server.

As the admin of the server I have experience across many MMOs, survival games, etc. and have a great deal of MO2 experience since early stress tests. I have been in many guilds of all shapes and sizes and even ran my own medium-sized guild for a short period of time.

We welcome players from all timezones, all languages, and all regions of Nave to come have a positive place to play MO2 and not be required to do anything besides follow basic server rules and treat each other with respect.

If interested, reply here, or message StinkyMingus#6867 on Discord!

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Cool idea. You guys should consider making a community base when TC is in. It obviously wouldn't really be 'safe'. But is the kind of thing I always wanted in MO1. I hated being in guilds, was always a chore. A weird pseudo guild like this would be a good way for solo players to get hooked up with crafters and stuff.

Homer

Jan 20, 2022
Cool idea. You guys should consider making a community base when TC is in. It obviously wouldn't really be 'safe'. But is the kind of thing I always wanted in MO1. I hated being in guilds, was always a chore. A weird pseudo guild like this would be a good way for solo players to get hooked up with crafters and stuff.

I think that would be a cool idea! I'll definitely consider that in the future.