Mob collision should be a core feature. etc.

belad

Apr 8, 2021
Mobs should not ghost through each other enabling farming exploitation and adds to realism.
This should be an essential aspect.

On another note has anyone seen infinite dendrogram?
In that show guards make safe zones, through there own force, so I think guard ai should definitely also be an essential. maybe guards placed in certain taverns and banks, this would still allow for a bar fight or bank heist. the guards could attack on any sign of violence.
later the via territory control guilds could make the guards of a city implement this same system (bank/tavern) throughout the city. giving players the choice of whether a city is full pk semi pk or minimal, which adds to realism. this also allows raids to still happen through cities. (maybe excess guards need a gold salary to be retained if a guild wants an incredibly lawful city)

thats just my 2 cents, just to add to a more realistic ecosystem.

-improved guard ai and dynamics

-mob collision

thank you

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
It would be nice if I didn't constantly see stacks of AI standing inside each other I won't lie lol. This would also benefit new players who may not realize there's multiple bandits/some other mob standing inside each other.

Reactions: belad and Melvinius

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
Ya it definitely doesn't make sense that players have collision with players, player have collision with AI, but AI doesn't collide with other AI.

Also, why can't they make them so they don't try to stand inside you, it's been stupid like that since beginning of the first game, should've been worked on and improved by now

Reactions: belad and Gronil

Kelzyr

Sep 22, 2020
Also, why can't they make them so they don't try to stand inside you, it's been stupid like that since beginning of the first game, should've been worked on and improved by now

What you don't like handle hitting a mob while you try to reposition yourself because the mob will never handle hit you and knows it????

At least they don't hit you while running away anymore, baby steps I guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Gronil

Gronil

Sep 2, 2020
What you don't like handle hitting a mob while you try to reposition yourself because the mob will never handle hit you and knows it????

At least they don't hit you while running away anymore, baby steps I guess 😂
It’s just the AI making clever use of game mechanics.