MO2 intermittently not detecting mouse clicks

wyqydsyq

Dec 17, 2021
About a month ago I got a new Razer Naga Pro, had no issues until last week when randomly MO2 sometimes decides to not detect clicks on LMB/MMB/RMB which as you can probably imagine is extremely frustrating when trying to swing/parry/cast (I use MMB to cast spells) and my character just stands there doing nothing. This issue is *only* present in MO2, I've tested numerous other games since this issue started happening and it only happens in MO2.

Has anyone had a similar issue? Any known fixes?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Happened to me with a few months old logitech hero mouse. Had to buy new mouse. Sometimes even the expensive hardware is faulty.

wyqydsyq

Dec 17, 2021
Update:
Turning off "Enhance pointer precision" under "Additional mouse options" in the Windows mouse settings and turning my mouse DPI down from 20k to 15k seems to have fixed it. I guess MO2 just doesn't like that windows setting and/or high DPI mouses

manure

May 7, 2022
Update:
Turning off "Enhance pointer precision" under "Additional mouse options" in the Windows mouse settings and turning my mouse DPI down from 20k to 15k seems to have fixed it. I guess MO2 just doesn't like that windows setting and/or high DPI mouses

Thanks man. It happened to me as well.... I thought my mouse was dieing :{
Glad to know its related to the game !

Oh, and before I lose the opportunity... "Hey Devs, please remove the excessive guards in this game"!!!!
:LOL:

Reactions: wyqydsyq