MO2 Class Tier List

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
There's so much about classes that doesn't make sense, like is the Foot Archer only using a bow and running away when someone gets close? Does he use a bow and then engage in melee? Because that's basically just a Foot Fighter. A hybrid is super vague, paladins are hybrids and hit as hard as warriors with some magic capabilities which makes them better than Foot Fighters. But if someone plays the traditional hybrid with light armor I'd lean to agree they are less viable.

I like the idea, since kids these days love tier lists. But in MO2 there is so much more intricate things going on when you talk about classes other than Foot Fighter and Foot Mage.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
There's so much about classes that doesn't make sense, like is the Foot Archer only using a bow and running away when someone gets close? Does he use a bow and then engage in melee? Because that's basically just a Foot Fighter. A hybrid is super vague, paladins are hybrids and hit as hard as warriors with some magic capabilities which makes them better than Foot Fighters. But if someone plays the traditional hybrid with light armor I'd lean to agree they are less viable.

I like the idea, since kids these days love tier lists. But in MO2 there is so much more intricate things going on when you talk about classes other than Foot Fighter and Foot Mage.

yeah is a broad tierlist. Might make a more in-depth one later. Only considering hybrid as half warrior half mage

Piet

May 28, 2020
Is this a whiny tamer post? If so it clearly points out you don't understand the game.

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
I dont understand the tamer rank when you have foot mage as B tier or you saying its spiritism mage? A tamer have the same mana and magic abilities than a ecu mage which will be an healer in big fights

Tzone

May 16, 2021
IDK how tamer is F teir. Tamer is a mage foot mage with a 2nd character who does melee with him. Or you are a foot fighter with higher psy and a 2nd char with you pretty much.

MA is very annoying but its not S tier I would put it as A tier with FF and FM. FM destroys mounts and FF can deter them pretty well with longbows.
FA is like F teir with hybrid at D with MC. Maybe C for MC. And paladin at B with MM who is more like a B+ or A depending on who they are fighting. .

Culinary

Mar 11, 2022
There is literaly only 2 viable builds in the game Foot fighter and Mage(Support). MA is a meme for killing horses. and tamers/hybrids are useless.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
everyone says MA is a meme until they get spammed by 22 damage shortbow arrows to death like its outbursts.

Legion

Feb 1, 2022
Tamer is a F tier 100 % basically a mage without Spirit magic instead you trade for a pet ( who in current meta does absolutely nothing ) Which basically makes Tamers a shitty Mage so F tier is appropriate with current Issues in game.....If game was working properly i would say tamer is probly closer B maybe even A tier as you can be a tamer mage and do pretty good damage and having a pet with 1k health who hits for 60 + damage a shot is pretty strong.....

MA is S tier based on just how much control over fights your have if your winning keep fighting losing run away heal come back if you want or just kill horses and run off laughing cause now the guy is fucked....

In group pvp MA isn't nearly as strong but just to roam the world they SS Tier 1 v 1 and can kill any pve content so long as they have room to move around.
I would swap MM to C tier tho they arnt very good

Hybrid like pally build should move up aswell
the rest looks good tho imo

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
in what terrain? what size group? for example an MA without a mount is a weaker footfighter

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
everyone says MA is a meme until they get spammed by 22 damage shortbow arrows to death like its outbursts.
The only time i died to MA was today when there were 3 of them and i had no bow with me. And they were better than any MA i saw before - as in, they could actually hit a target with >30% success rate.
MA is a meme.

Reactions: Tzone

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
The only time i died to MA was today when there were 3 of them and i had no bow with me. And they were better than any MA i saw before - as in, they could actually hit a target with >30% success rate.
MA is a meme.

As a MA, your soul job is to kill their mounts and pets. After that you are basically an annoyance or to kill back line fat mages to slow to run from you.

D

Dracu

I remember this one putzin stream with some decent players and we were asked what we think whats the best class in mo2... Just want to use this opportunity to say you were all wrong and i was right. Thank you MA is S tier.

Fatmage MA legit godtier.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I remember this one putzin stream with some decent players and we were asked what we think whats the best class in mo2... Just want to use this opportunity to say you were all wrong and i was right. Thank you MA is S tier.

Fatmage MA legit godtier.

I'm a fat mage but the problem is mage is only good if you attack first. So yeah if you surprise someone with two fulminates before they can even react and you position yourself perfectly it's great. But if someone attacks you it's rng wether you can cast at all. You might not be in range of them. Or they might be right on top of you. So yeah it's really strong for attacking people by surprise but also really weak for self defense