Merry Christmas!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

logo1.png

On this very special day, Royal Tindrem Bank wants to send a message of thanks to all its loyal customers, friends and associates.
During these long months, we have exceeded all expectations, developing large-scale operations in West Myrland and achieving all of our goals.
Seeing the guild prosper, grow, install their own assets, houses, fortresses etc, has been great.
As a fundamental milestone, I consider it a collective success to have been able to help all our friends to install their own keeps, houses, and to push their projects forward, pushing our financing capacity to the limit.

As a bank, the RBT continues its journey, expanding our gold transfer network throughout all cities and exponentially increasing our arms sales in all brokers in Meduli, Fabernum, Tindrem and very soon in Vadda.

Thanks to all those who believe in us and help us to prosper and thanks to all my users, who week after week buy my weapons and go to battle confident in the quality of my creations. It is an honor to serve you.

The future of RBT is a future of prosperity, success and loyal service to the community, just as I dreamed of when I founded our corporation.
And above all, I am grateful for the friendship, esteem and loyalty of all the members who honor us with their collaboration, and of all our friends, who continue to trust us day after day.

Only the sky is the limit!
A big hug to everyone and remember! The RBT will continue to work for Myrland!

Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• logo1.png
    logo1.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 3