Members we've lost, but not forgotten.

Xhodan Xeus

May 29, 2020
Frankfurt am Main / Meduli
Man I was shocked when Lyf passed away... RIP my fellow MO brother you will be remembered, along with the others.

whats even worse, i still think about it once in a while. i was properly one if not the last person he talked to.
i will always remember the day, it was late morning like 11ish in the morning here in germany and early in the morning where he was , it was only me and him in TS left, even still remember our conversation. i had to wake up at 4pm for work, usualy i would still be on for another 2-3 hr but since nothing was going on in game etc we decided to call it a night. we said our goodbyes and went to bed (he said he would also go and lay down since its already late)

normally i wake up and get ready for work, only very seldom do i log into my computer to check msg, no clue why i did it at that day, i didnt have a bad feeling or anything but just decided to check msg, when i had thousands of pm on my steam that lyf died.

i was shocked because i literally talked to him just like 5 hrs ago, and i thought if only i would have stayed on longer and we would have done something in MO or talk longer, this wouldnt have happened, he would have been awake and not have chocked in his sleep, he would still be alive. i hate it!!!!!

Sarkhan

May 28, 2020
The Glittering Plain
whats even worse, i still think about it once in a while. i was properly one if not the last person he talked to.
i will always remember the day, it was late morning like 11ish in the morning here in germany and early in the morning where he was , it was only me and him in TS left, even still remember our conversation. i had to wake up at 4pm for work, usualy i would still be on for another 2-3 hr but since nothing was going on in game etc we decided to call it a night. we said our goodbyes and went to bed (he said he would also go and lay down since its already late)

normally i wake up and get ready for work, only very seldom do i log into my computer to check msg, no clue why i did it at that day, i didnt have a bad feeling or anything but just decided to check msg, when i had thousands of pm on my steam that lyf died.

i was shocked because i literally talked to him just like 5 hrs ago, and i thought if only i would have stayed on longer and we would have done something in MO or talk longer, this wouldnt have happened, he would have been awake and not have chocked in his sleep, he would still be alive. i hate it!!!!!

Oh my god, words can't express the feeling you must have had. Life happens and there's not much we can do about it, but we can strive to move forward and better ourselves like those that have been left behind would want us to.

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
Wait, Zazka died?!

When did this happen? It was years ago when I met him but he had just gotten his DD-214??
Yes, he died a few years ago. There was a post on MO1 forums about it, including funeral details, but that got lost as well as basically everything posted between 2015 - 2018, in the security breach.

Reactions: Ibarruri