Members we've lost, but not forgotten.

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Last edited:

Kavu

Jun 21, 2020
USA
i thought if only i would have stayed on longer and we would have done something in MO or talk longer, this wouldnt have happened, he would have been awake and not have chocked in his sleep, he would still be alive. i hate it!!!!!

Yooo you can NOT blame yourself for that dude. The world's a messed up dangerous place, and you can't be expected to predict and prevent every tragedy. Those kind of thoughts can be incredibly toxic, get them out of your head. You were a friend to him while he was alive and you remember him now that he's gone, and that's all there's gotta be to it.

Xhodan Xeus

May 29, 2020
Frankfurt am Main / Meduli
Yooo you can NOT blame yourself for that dude. The world's a messed up dangerous place, and you can't be expected to predict and prevent every tragedy. Those kind of thoughts can be incredibly toxic, get them out of your head. You were a friend to him while he was alive and you remember him now that he's gone, and that's all there's gotta be to it.
thank you for your kind words, of course when i think about him, i tell myself "hey it is not your fault" "i couldnt have known" " i cant predict the future" etc.

but knowing that he passed away so short after we talked and knowing that if i stayed on longer this could have properly be prevented.
he actually lived not far away from where i used to live, my mom who is also a nurse still lives in the area. i could have called her up, i could have called the local police station, i could have done something.

especially since this kinda hits close to home.
my sister tried to kill herself (borderline syndrome), she was talking to a internet friend in Australia. When the person noticed that my sister took a bunch of pills and slowly passed out. the person actually called from Australia, the German police over here. they sent out ambulance etc. my little sister was on life support and had only a 20-30ish % chance of not dying. She made it but the people said if they arrived only 1 min later she would have been dead for sure.

i always think about this too and knowing that i could have done the same, especially since my mom lives in the same area as lyf. it is hard to not feel some sort of "i could have prevented this" i know it is not my fault but, i could have prevented it.

sorry i will leave it at this, im just rambling now but yea

Piet

May 28, 2020
Atlius was another we lost along with Lyf. The guild couldn't handle 2 close friends lost and fell apart after years of being together.

Maxstor

May 28, 2020
Tabriz
I was the last one to fought Lyf... we battled in sarducaa MA vs MA. I killed him and took some building plans and wall blueprints which later Killox told me to give back and I'm glad I did. A day later I heard the bad news... Thing is HawK was my first guild in my MO life. RIP every warrior that walked the roads of Nave. I still get emotional when I go past meduli GY I go pay respect. For me there is a Nave out there a big world of seven continents that whoever passes away in this life is reborned there and is living Nave. May when we all die, we shall reborn in Nave to meet eachother again!

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
thank you for your kind words, of course when i think about him, i tell myself "hey it is not your fault" "i couldnt have known" " i cant predict the future" etc.

but knowing that he passed away so short after we talked and knowing that if i stayed on longer this could have properly be prevented.
he actually lived not far away from where i used to live, my mom who is also a nurse still lives in the area. i could have called her up, i could have called the local police station, i could have done something.

especially since this kinda hits close to home.
my sister tried to kill herself (borderline syndrome), she was talking to a internet friend in Australia. When the person noticed that my sister took a bunch of pills and slowly passed out. the person actually called from Australia, the German police over here. they sent out ambulance etc. my little sister was on life support and had only a 20-30ish % chance of not dying. She made it but the people said if they arrived only 1 min later she would have been dead for sure.

i always think about this too and knowing that i could have done the same, especially since my mom lives in the same area as lyf. it is hard to not feel some sort of "i could have prevented this" i know it is not my fault but, i could have prevented it.

sorry i will leave it at this, im just rambling now but yea

I'm glad to see that we still remember the old friends who left.
Hopefully her memory doesn't disappear from Myrland. I wish I could make a small statue or small religious temple in her honor in Myrland, with the names of the friends who left. I hope starvault give me options for make it.
I could Lyfender and the other fallen boys. They were part of this community.

May your memory endure.