Move Tephra/Blast Furnace to center map

• Move Tephra Center Map

• Move Blast Furnace Center Map

• Move Both Center Map

• Fine As Is

Results are only viewable after voting.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Panser and Cosmoid will be in and you cant get them in the north and they are not as contested. That is the trade off.

The southern parts are where you go on vacation for a few days then go back up North.
I was referring to going to farm scales for a few days. Geting 5 stacks and not having to go back for a LONG time.

And you'd be surprised how little effect the naked griefing will be when they have their alliance living in GK. You may get some scraps. I've been a part of that shindig too many times...on both sides.

ZVNII

Jun 17, 2021
put GNat in the center of the map. People have to transfer from crater to grinder, to GNAT, to blasty and then where ever. more travel, more windows for pvp

Put the gnat in kran

Reactions: Tzone and Dracu

Hiresx

Nov 18, 2020
Game needs hotspots for those that seek PVP. One hotspot in the middle of the map that is somewhat fast reachable from all towns would be nice.
I actually don't really care what kind of hotspot it is.

Currently in Beta I'm having trouble getting any fights (likely caused by my EU primetime). In ~10 hours of mounted roaming I got 3 fights.
Something that people keep forgetting though is that there are many people not playing right now cause they are waiting for persistence. I myself barely log in just to do some random bits of testing and I definitely don't bother going out and farming and fighting cause I have no intention of having 3-400 hours of work wiped.

Also I would like different regions to have their regional resource that makes it worth having to transport to and from areas. So I don't want tephra to be moved. Blast furnace I don't really care about. But I enjoy that things like Saburra and tephra and calx and gabore are not just every where. I wouldn't mind if Gabore was moved since its in the N to NE areas.

Darran

May 28, 2020
I agree the resource distribution is bad, but IMO we just need more of other good resources in other parts of the map. All parts of the map should have a reason to live there, and people can trade resources.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I agree the resource distribution is bad, but IMO we just need more of other good resources in other parts of the map. All parts of the map should have a reason to live there, and people can trade resources.

Agree 100%

Metals shouldnt be the end all be all. Scales/Leathers/Bones (powerful creatures)/Woods so many types that should and could rival metals