Make jungle horses stripey again.

Sheadi

Sep 2, 2021
Please make the jungle horses have stripes again. In addition please re introduce the random patterns and colors to the different horse breeds. I do love the buckskin look of the desert horses but it doesn't compare to the old skin system where the patterns/colors were unique and hereditary. Allowing breeders to cultivate their own signature looks for their breeds.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Yes to different breeds of horses with distinct coats and traits. But no to breeding. No to max stats, super bred horses.

BlackParagon

Aug 30, 2021
Yes to breeding. It's literally the only thing that tamers have going for themselves to distinguish from another. So horses having distinct visuals form another even in the same breed? A must have!

Reactions: Sheadi

Sheadi

Sep 2, 2021
Yes to different breeds of horses with distinct coats and traits. But no to breeding. No to max stats, super bred horses.
They already confirmed that there will be no interpreting between the horse types so there will be no super horses. But I don't see a problem with breeding for cosmetics and fun.

Reactions: Jackdstripper

agui

May 31, 2020
Breed was something special , i wasnt good at it ... tried to breed a molva with a donkey one time.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
They already confirmed that there will be no interpreting between the horse types so there will be no super horses. But I don't see a problem with breeding for cosmetics and fun.
really ? then what will be the point of breeding then ? where did you see/hear that ?

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Henrik has said the new coat system is being worked on, they just gave them all basic different looks in the meantime.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
Hopefully we will be able to improve the individual breeds and or the looks. Otherwise it would just be to avoid depleting the spawns.

bruh i'm sad anyway , they just half killed being a tamer , breeding super horse didn't kill mounted fighting , it's just that they nerfed horse BUT the one that were already tamed or in receipt form stayed , so you could still have infinite number of those IF you already had it

Sheadi

Sep 2, 2021
bruh i'm sad anyway , they just half killed being a tamer , breeding super horse didn't kill mounted fighting , it's just that they nerfed horse BUT the one that were already tamed or in receipt form stayed , so you could still have infinite number of those IF you already had it
I agree. Never understood why it's ok to have an op set of gear but crafting an amazing horse is bad. I do plan on making the best of what I can with the new system.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
I agree. Never understood why it's ok to have an op set of gear but crafting an amazing horse is bad. I do plan on making the best of what I can with the new system.
Yeah but the whole point of crossbreeding is lost ; and given how easy it is to tame horse , selling those that you breed will be harder ...

Sheadi

Sep 2, 2021
Yeah but the whole point of crossbreeding is lost ; and given how easy it is to tame horse , selling those that you breed will be harder ...
True, but taming will be dropped by most players when pet tickets are implemented.

Reactions: Moored