Mail Incoming\Outcoming capacity

TheHeretic

Jun 1, 2020
MK\Bakti\JC
In MO1 you can play im multiclients and use trade to yourself, then mail you use but this is being not a usualy.
Right now MO2 is not allowed you to play in 2 windows, but set capacity on mail to 40 units. This is joke? If i want to sent to myextractor my 170 astacksa of granum, i need to relogged 5 times*2? Seriously?
I know i can trade it with my frinds, but i didnt see a logical there.
Then, up capacity on mail to 100 or to 150 units, cuz only one character and 1 window allowed

Feb 10, 2022
In MO1 you can play im multiclients and use trade to yourself, then mail you use but this is being not a usualy.
Right now MO2 is not allowed you to play in 2 windows, but set capacity on mail to 40 units. This is joke? If i want to sent to myextractor my 170 astacksa of granum, i need to relogged 5 times*2? Seriously?
Then, up capacity on mail to 100 or to 150 units, cuz only one character and 1 window allowed
using mail as storage - exploit, it does not designed for that

edit;

we all had stuff in mail ofc but it should not work this way
gg

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

send some to Emdash.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: TheHeretic and Sgr