magic reflect changes. do you like it?

Belegar

Oct 16, 2021
People who say "just spurt" seem to not understand how magic works.

3) Cancel the spell and proceed to be a healing slave. Good: None. Bad: you're a slave. Time wasted: 5+ seconds.

*time watsed: all your time playing a mage

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
I have two characters currently. A pure mage, and a hybrid.

In both cases in any PVP fight or even PVE, my characters are heal bots. Which means it is the most boring and least fun play style in the game.

I am sure some person enjoys just casting lesser heal, purify and magic reflect. Because anything more like greater heal takes to long and sucks more mana then it is worth. And any offensive spell will just be reflected back at you, or is completely useless.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
Someone made a great suggestion in discord to make reflect a skill check.

I say it needs to be rng (i know people hate rng but reflect would be useless on footies otherwise) based on psyche. It would buff psyche as a side effect, and psyche really needs a buff.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Someone made a great suggestion in discord to make reflect a skill check.

I say it needs to be rng (i know people hate rng but reflect would be useless on footies otherwise) based on psyche. It would buff psyche as a side effect, and psyche really needs a buff.

No more RNGs. Its bad enough that we have to deal with the "ping normalization" system RNG... and the is he where you saw him or is he 2km away swinging at your ghost on a node line?

Reactions: Najwalaylah