Lore&Monsters

Blitz

Feb 15, 2021
o7 all

I wonder know what kind of monsters will there be on launch bcecause the game interests me but he looks empty.

I dont really mind about this point as it's a PvP game but having differents kind of monsters is still immersive so i'm asking.

Thanks for answer.

• Wow
Reactions: Ibarruri

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
It's not a PvP game! Parts of the game a PvP, but a player like me can play with 1% PvP (or less) and 99% other activities.

Hopefully the number of different animal types and aggressive NPCs will be nearly as high as in MO1 with many different animals of the mammalia category, with different spiders (and spider queen) and also some types of turtles.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
Pvp is an important part of the game, but it is a medieval sandbox, where there is room for all kinds of play styles.
Bards, assassins, thieves, swindlers, merchants, bankers, soldiers, mercenaries, magicians, explorers, navigators, miners and everything that comes out of your imagination.

Reactions: Bernfred and Xunila

Blitz

Feb 15, 2021
thanks for answer, i wonder know if there will be like skeletton, dragons or something ?

Aesorn

Sep 15, 2020
thanks for answer, i wonder know if there will be like skeletton, dragons or something ?

In MO1 there was different types of Skeletons, mummy's but no fightable dragon even though a animated half-model of one existed in a hidden location at one point. Though besides animals there was many monsters in MO1 like minotaurs, lizard-men, ant-men, rat-men, frog-men, orcs, demons, humanoids, and obscene horrific monsters I don't even know how to categorize like Dev Murah and charuls and im sure im forgetting some more.

Last edited:

Blitz

Feb 15, 2021
okay i see, hope there will be some on this game because graphics is nice and coud be awesome.

cheers