Loot Stealing/Criminal Flag

Rombus

Feb 13, 2022
Simple suggestion from UO days. As a new player I noticed a lot of loot griefing, that's ok but I wish I could defend my loot without having to be a murderer.
Suggestion,
If I tag a mob, kill it can we set a 5-30sec window to loot our kill? If another player takes your loot in that window, they flag criminal to you and you can honorably fight for your own kills. As a person not in EU I have no way to contest for my own loot and I'm to new to be able to live as full PK. Its fully looted before I ever see the loot bag drop. I want to contest this.
Give us the right to fight for our loots. Early on PvP would be nice for the game.

Waam

Aug 24, 2021
Don't like it? kill the person "stealing" your loot. Carebears want all of the edges taken off this game. The whole EU vs NA ping argument is bullshit. I live in NA and have zero latency issues/loot delay.

Reactions: Sgr

2Op4Scrubs

Sep 11, 2021
Yeah if u get last hit on the mob, the bag Will drop for you immediately! If not it will take 2-4sec for it to drop for you if you dont get last hit. You just got to be quicker then that.

Give us the right to fight for our loots. Early on PvP would be nice for the game.

Also If it flags the player for getting loot faster then you. What is gonna stop people from fighting they guy that went gray, Then they take your loot?

Reactions: Deleted member 44

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Don't like it? kill the person "stealing" your loot. Carebears want all of the edges taken off this game. The whole EU vs NA ping argument is bullshit. I live in NA and have zero latency issues/loot delay.
This doesnt work when they keep nerfing red's over and over again. Killing the guy isnt worth it if you actually wanted to stay blue. They are griefing you more by getting killed and giving you a standing loss.

pooternackle

Mar 21, 2021

They’ll report you for murder and then you’ll have to do boring parcel runs.

Reactions: Jatix
D

Deleted member 44

As someone said, you already have an advantage if you last hit the monster. My advice is to stop farming in towns. The game is massive, venture out and explore.