Look MO2 you have to seriously listen looking at the numbers...

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
You use examples like not being like wow as if wow is a bad thing financially speaking - it isn't - and if it were to become more like wow .. I can assure you the investors in SV's shares would be ecstatic. The loss of 5k die hard MO1 pvp obsessed players, who also seem to have no idea about what being a floated company game developer actually means, to gain 25K new players should not even be an issue.

Yeh if Henrik is prepared to fund this game as a rich persons dream good luck to him, BUT SV is no longer a private company, its a floated one and if the investors pull their money out due to investment losses, the company that is SV goes into liquidation and prolly put up for sale. At this point in time YOU will have either NOTHING or a new company in charge that WILL have to change MO2 anyway - whether you like it or not.

If you think Henrik is going to fund your dream MMO out of his own pocket, I think you would find you are very much mistaken. Looking at the opening figures and as I see it (dismiss this as irrelevant if you like) this MMO (this pvp sandbox dream of Henrik) is going to end up going the same way as the predecessor upon which it is founded, the only difference is its going to take investor money with it. Watch and learn...!

• Haha
Reactions: Bicorps

henry0918

Nov 30, 2021
As I have been telling you this game has problems in the mass market sense, massive problems. There is a way for you to pull out of the nose dive laucnh is alluding to you being in, but you and the niche small economically irrelevant voices you have been listening to will not like it.

Mandatory
A - Your going to have to make PVP optional.
B - Bring in a duelling option.

Important to consider and would be massively beneficial to you.
C - Get rid of skill book training time - buy the book click it and its done.
D - Get rid of attribute training time - you make a char all attributes when you enter the game are maxed and in correlation with how you created your char.

Optional but strongly recommended.
E - Ideally there would be two factions that players can join, 3 cities are of one faction - 3 cities are of the other faction, auto spawn in a faction city according to your own faction choice. Possibility for battlegrounds.
F - Bring in random group formulation function with private group chat.
G - Recipe drops in alchemy and cooking (cook book and maybe alchemy book that recipes automatically get added to) that give attribute buffs. you could also have woodworking recipe drops for furniture etc.
H - At least SOME instanced dungeons with max group size restrictions - this allows you to make a dungeon that is challenging and fun.

As Kipling said,
'Dream but dont let dreams become your master..' To dream of making a good game does not mean the dream IS a good game.

Good Luck

what a joke … you are embarrassing
People like you are like cancer spreading trying to ruin everything
The stuff that you listed are trying turn this game in to world of Warcraft
Distanced dungeon … funny …
I have seen too much people like you on new world forum trying to turn it into just like “ other mmo “

Magestica

Mar 1, 2021
The share price has dropped 50% since launch and as I highlighted the population numbers alluded to - this company is in big trouble, can they recover? Only time will tell.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope they will recover, I don't nor have ever wanted this game to die or Starvault to go bust. I just don't think they can see the wood for the trees, blinded by a deluded schoolboy vision. MO2 has or maybe had, so much potential it was untrue, but they live in the past, and continue to flog a dead horse. Change REAL progressive change was all that was needed to bring the people, not the addition of just some make-up. It won't get better from here on I proffer. I expect player numbers at the end of this month's subscription will drop as people refuse to pay another month of fees. Sigh...! CHANGE is the key regardless as to whether the current player base like it or not; lose 5k to gain 25k, FOLLOW the money.

Last edited:

Wollkneul

May 28, 2020
The share price has dropped 50% since launch and as I highlighted the population numbers alluded to - this company is in big trouble, can they recover? Only time will tell.

Don't get me wrong, I do hope they will recover, I don't nor have ever wanted this game to die or Starvault to go bust. I just don't think they can see the wood for the trees, blinded by a deluded schoolboy vision. MO2 has or maybe had, so much potential it was untrue, but they live in the past, and continue to flog a dead horse. Change REAL progressive change was all that was needed to bring the people, not the addition of just some make-up. It won't get better from here on I proffer. I expect player numbers at the end of this month's subscription will drop as people refuse to pay another month of fees. Sigh...! CHANGE is the key regardless as to whether the current player base like it or not; lose 5k to gain 25k, FOLLOW the money.

The whole stock market is crashing you idiot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-005000.png
    Screenshot_20220130-005000.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628

Morgenes

Jan 30, 2022
As I have been telling you this game has problems in the mass market sense, massive problems. There is a way for you to pull out of the nose dive laucnh is alluding to you being in, but you and the niche small economically irrelevant voices you have been listening to will not like it.

Mandatory

D - Get rid of attribute training time - you make a char all attributes when you enter the game are maxed and in correlation with how you created your char.

E - Ideally there would be two factions that players can join, 3 cities are of one faction - 3 cities are of the other faction, auto spawn in a faction city according to your own faction choice. Possibility for battlegrounds.
G - Recipe drops in alchemy and cooking (cook book and maybe alchemy book that recipes automatically get added to) that give attribute buffs. you could also have woodworking recipe drops for furniture etc.
H - At least SOME instanced dungeons with max group size restrictions - this allows you to make a dungeon that is challenging and fun.

As Kipling said,
'Dream but dont let dreams become your master..' To dream of making a good game does not mean the dream IS a good game.

Good Luck
What you are listing here is mainly the stuff which would transform Mortal into New World.

And yes NW still has way more player than MO2, but then why not just play this instead?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
Go play a different game. What you are putting up here is pure ridiculousness. The fact you even have the nerve to post this is beyond me.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021

Mandatory

As Kipling said,

Good Luck
troll... go back to new world.

Edit: This post...We finally have a game that has the courage to do something different and you just want to turn it into the same cookie-cutter crap everyone else does. Go away this is not the game for you, there are dozens like the one you want. Go play one of those.