Long Bows

D

Deleted member 44

we are already very limited on dismount/mount killing mechanics and the foot vs mounted balance is in terrible state, and still you want to nerf the last tool foot have against mounts? Molarium armor is also early game quality, and that should not be considered as a base for endgame balance
Long bows hit for 50+ on steel armor. Horses have a max of 300 HP. If you can't kill a mount as a foot player right now you're just garbage. I shred mounted players on my foot fighters.

ShadowPete

Mar 18, 2021
How is it not balanced? Long bow can only be used by foot archers, and foot archers can't do shit in pvp if melee rush them. Foot archers are very weak at the moment, atleast allow them to snipe your horse so they can have some use.

Hitting in the head with a long bow is hard to do, its a hit or die thing...you miss you are fked because of how long it takes to draw a long bow. Thats why most people use short bows in pvp.

Reactions: Vulpin

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
You complain about horse griefing? Hahahahahahahah.

Shmuckrick you are so frigging pathetic, its not even funny anymore.

Why do you even complain? All you do is killing horses and flee. Classy rat.
Can confirm that all he does, he just doesn't want a counter to his pet killing than running away tactics. All his game suggestions are ones that encourage his kill player pets with mounted archery an run away play style. Guy doesn't even try to kill players, just their pets.

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Yeah long bows doing high damage on foot is not an issue. Gives a reason to even use a bow on foot instead of bridging the gap into melee. I remember mo1 days where bows were absolute garbage unless used on mounts and it was never a good thing. Less nerfs needed for bows, only thing I'd be okay with is bows hitting shields for less damage.

Reactions: nazgo