Login Failed. User not found

Opium

Apr 3, 2021
I was having same issue for moth, tech support told me that they can't help me, only thing it helped for me is reinstall windows.

Opium

Apr 3, 2021
i was reinstall MO2, Steam, update all drivers and stuff, same issue, after 2 weeks wayting of answer from tech support i got this :

"I understand that you are experiencing issues and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

After reviewing your ticket, I would like to inform you that the issue you are experiencing is outside the scope of our support team's expertise. While we always strive to provide our clients with the best possible service, there are certain issues that require the attention of a different team or may be beyond our control.

I understand that this news may be discouraging, and I want you to know that we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please rest assured that we are committed to helping you resolve any issues that are within our scope of support.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again. We are always here to assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding"

Lucky i was planning to upgrade my HDD

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
It seems one way to fix the user not found issue is to sign into the game on a different pc (you can use Geforce Now if you don't have a laptop or something). Then just log out. Then try logging in on your original machine.

It seems to be some sort of authorization issue between Steam and SV, and signing in elsewhere seems to reset your token or something.

If anyone finds this post and this works for them, please comment saying so -- I think SV needs more evidence/reproduction steps here.

Reactions: Beatel