Login fading back to Login Infinite Loop.

Ravenly

Jul 4, 2023
Hi,
Downloaded the game yesterday and played for 7 hours with no problems. Today, I have been unable to successfully log into the game.
After clicking the login button, it appears it's about to work and take me to the next screen only to remain on the login screen. No error messages, nothing alerting me that anything has gone wrong, just an infinite looping back to login screen.
I tried reinstalling, moving the files to a different drive, opening the files from the common folder using EAC. Still experiencing the same wall. Does anyone recognize what this might be?

TheSushiGod

May 6, 2023
I'm really sorry no one has responded to you. Quite frankly the lack of transparency from SV is disgusting. The servers are down. No one seems to know why.

Reactions: Gnidex and Ravenly

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Soumds like a good job from our community manager. Poor Robmo is too busy to check the 10 topics people make a month in this forum.

Got to go bitch on their discord to get some attention OP, because even if they're a publicly traded company they act like they are running a private server.