Mistyc

Dec 5, 2020
My game froze then booted me to the title screen, clicked Login, it was verifying my steam account then booted back to the title screen. Now when I try to Log in It says the Account is already Logged in, has been this way for an hour now. I suspect the server thinks I am in the Character Selection Screen.

Mistyc

Dec 5, 2020
Restarted client - nothing, restarted STEAM - nothing, Turned Computer off for several hours then started computer up. Still nothing, it seems I am permanently logged in to the server... HALP!

TARG3T

Nov 26, 2020
Magos I saw your person just standing in the road outside of Fab, something is keeping you online it would seem.

Magos

Nov 26, 2020
Magos I saw your person just standing in the road outside of Fab, something is keeping you online it would seem.
ty for confirming that...ya I dont know what to do about it, GM's not doing anything.

Last edited:

TARG3T

Nov 26, 2020
ty for confirming that...ya I dont know what to do about it, GM's not doing anything.

I did another run by just now and don't see you here anymore. Either you were slain or finally got logged out. Hopefully the later.