List of Books needed for 100% Butcher Table

Jereck

Mar 20, 2022
Anyone have this list by chance? Want to be able to max out butchering for guild but not sure all the lore books needed.

Thanks!

Chaines

Jan 26, 2022
I would say all the Animal Materials Lore, and all the Zoology lore, which are too many for a single player maybe.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
animal materials + scales lore
All zoology lores (You dont need dragon lore just yet)
Butchering appliances
Textiles

You should have a few points left over after that, do what you want with them. Now the above is purely if all you want is to be the best butcher. If you want to do butchering in addition to another craft like pet bag crafting for instance, you will most likely need to drop the less useful zoology lores such as holozoa and Amphibia.

Ladupes

Jan 30, 2022
animal materials + scales lore
All zoology lores (You dont need dragon lore just yet)
Butchering appliances
Textiles

You should have a few points left over after that, do what you want with them. Now the above is purely if all you want is to be the best butcher. If you want to do butchering in addition to another craft like pet bag crafting for instance, you will most likely need to drop the less useful zoology lores such as holozoa and Amphibia.
What does Aves lore give? Dont think something useful come out of it

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
What does Aves lore give? Dont think something useful come out of it
terror birds are pretty good to farm for gold, from the meat to the incisium they drop its decent enough. It also gives you damage reduction to being attacked by them and increased damage when fighting them. Plus if you decide to also be a tamer they are the best one for pvp.

so ultimately if you *really* didn't want it you could drop aves for now as that and chickens are the only things in the game that are aves as far as i know. If you thought another skill was more important by all means dont think im stopping you.

Chaines

Jan 26, 2022
It also gives you damage reduction to being attacked by them and increased damage when fighting them. Plus if you decide to also be a tamer they are the best one for pvp.

I tested it and zoology lores do not increase your damage and resistance; so I guess it increase those of your pet if you have one of this group

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
I tested it and zoology lores do not increase your damage and resistance; so I guess it increase those of your pet if you have one of this group
Not sure how you tested it but zoology does in fact increase your damage dealt to the lored up creature type and reduce damage taken from them as well. I know this because its the beginning of each new encounter as we all lore up or zoology to make the fights significantly easier.

Chaines

Jan 26, 2022
Not sure how you tested it but zoology does in fact increase your damage dealt to the lored up creature type and reduce damage taken from them as well. I know this because its the beginning of each new encounter as we all lore up or zoology to make the fights significantly easier.
Maybe it's your knowledge of the creature that change your perception of the fight or I don't know, but we took the average number of an hundred attack against a creature with 0 lore about it, then increased the lore to 100 and took a new average with same weapon, same all other skill and it was the same.

Fisher(Sath)

Apr 6, 2021
Maybe it's your knowledge of the creature that change your perception of the fight or I don't know, but we took the average number of an hundred attack against a creature with 0 lore about it, then increased the lore to 100 and took a new average with same weapon, same all other skill and it was the same.
its just simple math at this point. Those in our guild with more lore on a creature deal more damage and get a larger cut of the clade. As the guild butcher I am almost always 1st or second in damage dealt, and one of our primary tanks when doing bosses due to having the lore maxxed out.