Lightning ecumenical skill correction.

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
Hello, I would like to talk to you about the Lightning ability, it is completely out of use because it has a range and cast time very similar to thunderslash and causes less damage, I would like to suggest that you improve its range or reduce its cast time, so that he has some fans in the game, thank you very much.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Lightning already has a faster cast time than thunderlash. It also has a longer range and only costs 1 cuprum, and costs 30% less mana.
Its actually a very good spell for PvE because of the low mana consumption.

For pvp it just doesn't do enough damage to be worth it, but buffing it would make it way too good of a spell, also considering you only need 24 in Ecumenical to use it.

Last edited:

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
I think the difference of just 0.3 cast time is very little, equally the range 2300(thunderslash) to 2400(Lightning), That's why no one uses Lightning in pvp or pve or anything! At least I've never seen anyone using it.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I use it in PvE because its less mana and costs only cuprum. I can spam it much longer than thunderlash, and has good enough damage.

In PvP, where most likely you arent going to get any more than 2 or 3 offensive casts, the damage is just too weak thats true. I thunderlash has a much more reliable damage for the time spent casting.

My argument is that the only downside of lightning is the lower damage. If you make it more potent then there wont be any point in using anything else. It will render thunderlash useless.

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
For pve it is more viable elementalism propulsion 9 mana instead of 20 mana and causes more damage and inflicts status effects and also the reagent is cheaper than cuprum...

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Not to mention that propulsion goes 3x further and has a 1sec cast! Lightning is completely unusable.

Last edited: