Lighting Optimization (Daytime\Nighttime)(Fab>Pig Farm, Kranesh, Fab Tower)

Ebenminx

Aug 4, 2020
United States
I noticed that Nighttime seems to have had slight adjustments along with Fabernum City for Lighting Optimizations Very Nice! I am getting a solid 45 fps plus and higher in these sections and at nighttime in comparision to before lighting adjustments was simliar to 20 to 45 FPS. Suggestions to Overall Optimization performance of Daylight Cycle When Looking towards Sun getting FPS drops minimal for Sun 25-30, Pig Farm Torches And Kranesh Lighting Are Heavy FPS drops to 15 when looking directly towards sections of lighting, Minmal Lighting FPS drops in Fab Tower 20 to 30.
Thank you!
( In my few years of exp with Unreal I have found that Heavy FPS lag Lurks in the Shadows!0.0)

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
I noticed that Nighttime seems to have had slight adjustments along with Fabernum City for Lighting Optimizations Very Nice! I am getting a solid 45 fps plus and higher in these sections and at nighttime in comparision to before lighting adjustments was simliar to 20 to 45 FPS. Suggestions to Overall Optimization performance of Daylight Cycle When Looking towards Sun getting FPS drops minimal for Sun 25-30, Pig Farm Torches And Kranesh Lighting Are Heavy FPS drops to 15 when looking directly towards sections of lighting, Minmal Lighting FPS drops in Fab Tower 20 to 30.
Thank you!
( In my few years of exp with Unreal I have found that Heavy FPS lag Lurks in the Shadows!0.0)

I believe they are working on this. As time goes on the optimization will get better and better. They even announced that they will be moving to UE5 too so that's going to give them a great jump in the future of MO2

Reactions: Ebenminx