Lie. Cheat. Steal. (A Shout Out To All The Sticky Fingers In Here)

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
I think the craziest thing about it is that its actually against the rules now and would get you banned :D , not the thievery part (which is not in the game yet) but the trade scamming part

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
not the thievery part (which is not in the game yet) but the trade scamming part

kukuku. We must keep MO playerbase entertained, but we must also control the highs and lows of their emotions as to keep them from quitting.

Depending on how you do the trade scam, I'd say it COULD be an exploit, but old skool sell u a tower trade scamming is absolutely working as intended IMO!

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Define 'scamming'. In MO1 once for the memes I made some really ass swords, they were like solid emalj handle emalj swords, and I named them cup2hGB and listed them for 10g ea. They all sold. I grew out of enjoying scammy type things and now just prefer to kill people and take their stuff but I see no reason you shouldn't be allowed to do weird things like this in a 'sandbox'.

MO1 book system was ass tho. Things like that are just too easy to BS. It always should have been called 'player written book'.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Define 'scamming'. In MO1 once for the memes I made some really ass swords, they were like solid emalj handle emalj swords, and I named them cup2hGB and listed them for 10g ea. They all sold. I grew out of enjoying scammy type things and now just prefer to kill people and take their stuff but I see no reason you shouldn't be allowed to do weird things like this in a 'sandbox'.

MO1 book system was ass tho. Things like that are just too easy to BS. It always should have been called 'player written book'.

It was at some point. I mean people got books off, for sure. I'm not a scammer, but I support the playstyle. Again, in a sandbox, the idea is that people will get mad at start to hunt you down. That's the 'proper punishment,' or you live in somewhere super ghetto like tin and it's like selling fake drugs, no one cares haha. Dudes who get burnt just take the L.

Reactions: Jatix

Aesorn

Sep 15, 2020
This is a good video but why not link his "Ether Thief 9k gold stolen video".. that's even one of the best MO videos of all time haha. I talked to Irelya chillin in Fab months ago so I'd bet when thievery comes out he will of course be back.

Reactions: CherryKush

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
This is a good video but why not link his "Ether Thief 9k gold stolen video".. that's even one of the best MO videos of all time haha. I talked to Irelya chillin in Fab months ago so I'd bet when thievery comes out he will of course be back.

Yeah this video is great too (I love all his MO vids), the reason I didn't choose it for the first post was because it focus's more on breaking into keeps vs sneaking up behind people and pickpocketing them but we have plenty of posting real estate here so add away if you know of any good thieving vids 😁

• Love
Reactions: TheHeretic

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Just for now, i dream about that times, Better to upgrade MO1 engine and save all mechanics. How i feel, its worked better in 400%

They'll get there eventually, in the mean time we've got to add one from Gray Fox.

The PVP skills in that room were legendary,
That little bone tissue armor guy never had a chance... 😁

Reactions: Najwalaylah