Let's Make Banking Great Again

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
Suggestion:

Once a horse or pet steps inside a bank or any building for that matter it turns gray and is then open to be attacked without guard protection.

Then watch how fast people start parking their pets and horses outside.

MBGA 🍒

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
i'd give it 1 minute or 30sec timer and force guards to insta whack those horses. But yeah to be honest banks have really bad design, gotta be super close to pet for taking shit out of the bags meaning u GOT to get that horse right next to the banker.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
If you get off your horse in town, you have 30 seconds in a bank or 1 min outside the bank before it goes local grey and people can kill it. That should solve 90% of the issues.

Abandon animals should be illegal. You have stables or you can control the animal your selves.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
If you care that much either A. Move out of Meduli or wherever you are that its that bad because this has never been a problem in the towns I stay at. or B. Move to GK or a lawless town where you can kill as many pets as you want.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
If you care that much either A. Move out of Meduli or wherever you are that its that bad because this has never been a problem in the towns I stay at. or B. Move to GK or a lawless town where you can kill as many pets as you want.

But my way sounds so much more fun and (clears throat) "hardcore" for the game overall :p

🔪🐎

DeusVult

Jan 26, 2022
I've preferred to to lurk and read these forums but this subject has compelled me to comment on how stupid these "let us murder people's pets/horses" posts are.

Nothing will kill this game faster than people logging online just to massacre pets in towns without repercussions for a couple hours before bed.

I know it's a tall order because SV is using pre-made assets for now but all that is needed is a pet/"Horse Hitching rail" that your animals stay in place next to the bank and allows you access to their bags. Easier said than done of course but relentless genocide of pets in towns is not the answer and it's actually obnoxious that anyone would think it's remotely a good solution.

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
I've preferred to to lurk and read these forums but this subject has compelled me to comment on how stupid these "let us murder people's pets/horses" posts are.

Nothing will kill this game faster than people logging online just to massacre pets in towns without repercussions for a couple hours before bed.

I know it's a tall order because SV is using pre-made assets for now but all that is needed is a pet/"Horse Hitching rail" that your animals stay in place next to the bank and allows you access to their bags. Easier said than done of course but relentless genocide of pets in towns is not the answer and it's actually obnoxious that anyone would think it's remotely a good solution.

Actions should have consequences, take your pet or horse in a bank it should be open to be killed. Pets and Horses don't belong in banks. They do claim this is a "hardcore" game so let's not enable the carebear mentality. Your actions should matter here.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
yeah lets all move to MK cuz banks there are big, very smart someone give this guy a khurite award hillbilly of the year.

...people logging online just to massacre pets in towns without repercussions for a couple hours before bed.

That was some great gameplay experience during beta, used to do it in meduli too bad standing system ruined all the fun. Those days someone would block the bank door with a horse and that horse would become salami. Now people frustrated in voip yelling for stupid kids to move their horses, can't even push people now so.

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022
i'd give it 1 minute or 30sec timer and force guards to insta whack those horses. But yeah to be honest banks have really bad design, gotta be super close to pet for taking shit out of the bags meaning u GOT to get that horse right next to the banker.

Maybe it might be worth saying f**k immersion in this case and have a longer access while near bank?
I'm all for things like hitching posts and maybe that could be key for accessing the mount from the bank building? If mount at hitching post then the player can access the bags anywhere within the bank building.

Then I'd be all up for no mounts at all in the bank building. Can extend this to all buildings. Hitching posts all around the towns.

Civilized beings are we.
yoda.jpg

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021

don't feed the troll , have a good day

Reactions: Elijah

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021

HOW DARE YOU BRING LOGIC TO THIS FORUM!

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Longer distance between player and horse to access bags would be solution if implemented in cities only. Then pets could stay out of buildings, not only banks but also crafting buildings. Or place more bankers in the cities. Tindrem is large, and most other cities have empty/closed buildings.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

KnightNi

Nov 29, 2020
Be cool if the entire stable had like a “circle” around it where the prompt to hold R to access bank was. Could bank at the stables all around the stable by just being in the vicinity of it. The whole bought asset towns really messes with having room for people in this game. Could also do what new world does and allow you to access your materials at the work benches, but this games coding and ui is so bad I doubt they could do it even if they wanted

Last edited: