Let us test all the clades before release.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I generally agree for the purposes of builds. You can reset them instantly as many times as you want though so you don't actually need to do any grinding to test what they all do since you can easily get that done with 10 skillpoints you just keep remapping.

Reactions: Xunila

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
You can simply reset and test 10 at a time, in earlier builds we did have 20, but now the progression needs to be tested and honestly it's not like it can't be tested that way. These are development builds, not trials for us.

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
I mean it would be nice to test the full 20 gifts for build testing and what not, but first things first we actually need all the gifts to be implemented and working

Reactions: Zbuciorn

Grasthard

Nov 21, 2020
Okinawa
I wonder if the abiliyt to reset will still be there at permanent release.

some "utility" clade gifts could be swapped around almost on the fly

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I wonder if the abiliyt to reset will still be there at permanent release.

some "utility" clade gifts could be swapped around almost on the fly
Most likely not. It will probably be possible but at some sort of cost to the player. lose half xp? 25%? increasing per time you do it, money cost? Who knows.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
"persistent release" should have everything adjusted the way it will most likely be on whatever they want to call the later release. It's all the same anyway, no matter what you call it.
And changing around anything on the setup of a character should never be instant or free.
It sounds kind of weird to have to regain your "clade level", but there needs to be some kind of penalty outside of just resources.

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
"persistent release" should have everything adjusted the way it will most likely be on whatever they want to call the later release. It's all the same anyway, no matter what you call it.
And changing around anything on the setup of a character should never be instant or free.
It sounds kind of weird to have to regain your "clade level", but there needs to be some kind of penalty outside of just resources.
Changing you clades gift set up could be allowed only after big changes by using reroll token.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Changing you clades gift set up could be allowed only after big changes by using reroll token.
Time limited(1 in X days/weeks) + free reroll when there is a big patch or any change to actual clade gift content would be sort of reasonable.

But who knows what they'll do.