Let Negative Reputation Slowly Degrade, the same way Murder Counts do.

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Pvp without consequences is dead, agree. You can still live in tindremic regions and murder khurites or am I wrong? 🤔 or live and gear up in a lawless town if you wanna murder everyone everywhere? 🤔
Houses don't have Crafting Benches, and Kranesh doesn't even have a Furnance. So ppl would have to live at Gk problem is can you imagine having to take all your stuff out of banks and transferring it that far without running into a battle. It's pretty stupid that the Devs are forcing these kinds of negative changes upon the player base.

To answer your question Parcels take 14 to get +1 Rep for a Thursar and Risars no longer give Rep. Pvp is basically gone now. No matter where you place a house going across the whole world gathering Saburra,Calx,Granum and living in Gk with it is a huge pain since Gk is furthest away from all those resources. So unless we want to Pvp in Bone tissue this game effectively has no Pvp options for anyone anymore. "Full Loot" lol

PoisonArrows

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah I will just live out in kran now or make a house near a city. I will absolutely murder every noob I see at the gy or near town tho, before I used to only attack those that went local grey so I wouldnt go negative rep but it doesnt really matter now.
Love your attitude man, might I give you the honor of joining Our most Illustrious criminal Organization, "The Beast Masters" There's plenty of room in our ranks for another like-minded murderer.