Leper's Island

Lufan

Sep 21, 2021
Make some sort of a "lepers island" that'd be for players who wish to play solo without having a guild tag

Like maybe make a condition that they can't talk to NPC's there if they have a guild or something like that

I think it'll be interesting point of interest for newbie players once ships come out, they'd probably like to get a solo ship and try to make their way over there just for the sake of experiencing and seeing what that island has to offer

You'd also be able to make connections there and maybe form interesting groups, do some dungeons with few other solo players and experience betrayal firsthand and what not

Also can make something important about that island so solo players would have some sort of influence in the market and be able to make some good money through selling some sort of material that island is able to provide or something like that.

Could also be interesting for players who had enough of guilds and wish to go nomad for a bit

Reactions: Doom and Gloom

Doom and Gloom

Mar 12, 2022
Definitely game needs solo only content, but sadly don't think the no-guild requirement would prevent guilds from dominating them anyways, they would just use alts with no guild tags then.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
Sound like Heaven to me, boring

Can't handle pvp when you clade up

Why do you even play this game?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I come to games offering solo friendly guilds, then people join up and they are like wat we gonna do today? And it's like ?EH? haha. A lot of stuff in the game is solo content, tbh. You can do fine just doing your own thing, man. The only thing you can't stop is getting zerged. Altho I still thing zergs are almost healthy. haha. If there weren't zergs, some groups might never die! So yea, you get 10v1'd sometimes... oh well, you would in every case unless you are in some big alliance and then you gotta siege + who knows what else, bleeh.

MO takes place in your mind. It's a unique game. Have more imagination, have more fun. - rainbow gif -

Lufan

Sep 21, 2021
Sound like Heaven to me, boring

Can't handle pvp when you clade up

Why do you even play this game?
Why do you think it's boring?
If that place would drop a good loot such a place could have a "free for all" attitude in it, wouldnt that be interesting seeing a bunch of guildless people fighting one another trying to differ between who's their friend and who isnt?

Definitely game needs solo only content, but sadly don't think the no-guild requirement would prevent guilds from dominating them anyways, they would just use alts with no guild tags then.
guildies wouldn't drop their tags just for that, they'd rather play their alt untagged account and go with a friend or something
even if they DO drop the tag, once pvp comes out they'd still have to make sure they aren't hitting their friend once fight comes in - making it much much harder for them.
- it'd also ruin their experience from the actual island, the whole point is to go to that island on your own, make your connections, explore and try to make it out alive.

Edit: also imagine 2 different big guilds getting 5 members from each untagged so they can go to that island and do the boss or whatever, what will happen once they encounter one another?

I come to games offering solo friendly guilds, then people join up and they are like wat we gonna do today? And it's like ?EH? haha. A lot of stuff in the game is solo content, tbh. You can do fine just doing your own thing, man. The only thing you can't stop is getting zerged. Altho I still thing zergs are almost healthy. haha. If there weren't zergs, some groups might never die! So yea, you get 10v1'd sometimes... oh well, you would in every case unless you are in some big alliance and then you gotta siege + who knows what else, bleeh.

MO takes place in your mind. It's a unique game. Have more imagination, have more fun. - rainbow gif -
solo players having hard time to get out of dungeons on their own, im not saying its impossible, I managed to get out of MK sewers after killing the sewer's bandit leader kiting enemy guilds and getting help by friendly to untagged ones.
it sure is very hard tho and if you die it's even harder recover getting basic gear on your own etc.

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
solo players having hard time to get out of dungeons on their own, im not saying its impossible, I managed to get out of MK sewers after killing the sewer's bandit leader kiting enemy guilds and getting help by friendly to untagged ones.
it sure is very hard tho and if you die it's even harder recover getting basic gear on your own etc.

This is weird, but to me... I don't get resentful of that sort of stuff as a "solo player," I mean, that's group content. It's harder to get a group if you're not in a guild, but mostly likely the reason you are not in a guild has to do with not wanting to do stuff with people/on their time line/how they wanna do it, etc. So yeah, you can join some casual guild and if they don't kick you for being lazy, can tag along and hit dungeons etc, but that's not really fun, TO ME.

I like the idea of being a rogue character. I can get in cities and sneak around to farm stuff, but I'm not gonna go right up and walk into the King's castle alone, you know. It works for me. I am not mad at all about larger groups getting more gains, esp if they are NOT DUPING.

Reactions: Lufan