Legendary Horse Death (RIP) Aftermath. Soldeus's rage against the criminal Shmerrick

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
IN LEGENDARY HORSE MEMORY
(RIP)

LEGENDARY HORSE 1.jpg

I must sadly inform the Myrland Populus, that my dear horse "legendary horse" has passed away.
After accompanying me on a thousand adventures since the events that caused the god Soldeus to transport us to this new Myrland, a scoundrel named Shmerrick assaulted me, stole a large sum of my gold, and murdered my beloved horse.

Legendary horse was not just any horse, it was a horse of great size and resistance, which saved me countless times from certain death.
This time even though he tried his best, he couldn't recover from the arrows that finished him off.

Personally, I'm not at all worried about the gold I lost, since that same day I won much more.
but the death of my glorious horse has affected me deeply.

I want to share with you this piano piece by the French composer Rameau so that together we pray to the god soldeus in honor of "legendary horse" A loyal and powerful horse that will be remembered.

I hope that if Soldeus grants some kind of blessing to the animals, he will allow legendary horse to ride until the end of time in green fields.

LEGENDARY HORSE 2.jpg

When affected by the loss of my horse I went to the criminal Shmerrick in search of reasonable moral compensation, not only did I not receive it but he rudely ignored me, even though I had behaved honorably with him, not breaking the gold he had. above when he attacked me out of respect for his person.

During the night after, the god Soldeus appeared to me in the form of a small golden horse and staring me straight in the eyes that legendary horse was a blessed horse, that it should be honored and that its killer should be punished, if I wanted to continue receiving the Blessing of Soldeus, my protector. Therefore, compelled and inspired by the most noble and just of Myrland's gods, I have no choice but to honor his honor with a sea of blood. The cruelty of the murderer will be answered with a thousand acts of cruelty. The blood of my beloved horse Legendary Horse will be accompanied by the blood of the one who took his life.

I consider that the honor of "Legendary horse" obliges me to defend his legacy and his memory, so I have decided to take several options to safeguard his memory and honor:
-
I will build a temple in Meduli called "legendary horse" where all travelers can rest and recover from a long journey, while praying in honor of their benefactor "legendary horse"
-
From the criminal known as Shmerrick, he must no longer be seen as a human being for his barbaric crime.
-
I offer a bounty for Shmerrick's head of 20g. If you kill his horse, the reward goes up to 25g. Do not farm sator, pigs, or cougars. Farming Shmerricks.
-
I will offer a juicy payment in gold to all those who provide information about the houses and locations of the criminal Shmerrick, so that as soon as the gods allow it, all the wrath of Soldeus falls on this vulgar murderer.
-
I will pay the value of everything that is destroyed. If you destroy Shmerrick's house, I'll pay its value.
-
IF you destroy their fortress, I will pay its value.
-If one day the criminal Shmerrick has a keep, I will pay the value of it to whoever destroys it.
-These offers will not remit over time, they will be offered indefinitely.

To collect your reward you only have to record the video where you punish this vulgar criminal or eliminate his assets. Of course the rewards exclude allies and/or friends of the criminal Shmerrick. (i know alliances please not wasting my time, thanks.)

I do not know if these actions will please the god Soldeus. While waiting for a sign I must protect myself from my cruelest instincts so I will be humble and honorable.

The criminal Shmerrick will be able to see this human persecution against him and his wealth canceled if he fulfills the following conditions:
-
He will write a poem in his language, honoring my legendary horse, praising his virtues and glorifying him and the god soldeus.
-If he is unable to write a small poem he can hire an external agent to do it for him, it seems correct to me.
-
He must apologize to me for killing my beloved horse.
-He will have to go to the temple of Meduli where he will say a prayer with me to request the forgiveness of the god soldeus and will remain locked up for 3 days in the temple in the most absolute solitude, reflecting on his cruelty and seeking the illumination of the god soldeus.
-
He must go to meduli in person and give me a desert horser 125 called "legendary horse" to compensate me for my terrible loss.
If the criminal Shmerrik agrees to my terms, I will withdraw the price on his head.

That's it.

Attachments

• LEGENDARY HORSE 1.jpg
    LEGENDARY HORSE 1.jpg
    724.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Tzone

May 16, 2021
1647878585115.png

I found out legendary horse murdering noob killer Shmerrick is known as Shammuel Hyde. A notorious villain in real life that brings his evil deeds to the world of Nave.

He cant keep getting away with it!

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Of Soldeus it was often said, that surely He loved His Horses;
download (1).jpg
and some have said that all Horses are His.

He is no longer mortal, and may you ride him again when you are both like golden clouds on the wind.

He's of the colour of the nutmeg.... And of the heat of the ginger. ...
[H]e is pure air and fire; and the dull elements of earth and water never appear in him, but only in patient stillness while his rider mounts him: he is indeed a horse...

Slarti Bartfast

Mar 6, 2022
I offer you this limerick in solidarity (based on actual event, may your amusing post also bear fruit in the form of Schmerrick's head)

I once had a horsey named Frank
Fat and round he was big like a tank
Schmerrick did come
And his arrow did hum
And tanky ole Frank got a spank

• Haha
Reactions: Ibarruri