krampus should be here "soon"!

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
And the system doesn't care if you spend dozens of hours of your life trying to find a unique item during this (uninteresting) event.

(already about 4.5K silver and junk not worth the time)

How many raffle bags did you loot? There should be a counter and title for raffle bags named "grandmaster of wasted life time".

Oss

Apr 4, 2023
How many raffle bags did you loot? There should be a counter and title for raffle bags named "grandmaster of wasted life time".
Over 5.5K bags already. SV made it so that bags lying in different areas give different loot. For example, in one place I get plate scales, and do not get in another, the same with trinkets, etc.

I have 2 questions:
Why is it done this way?
From any bag you can get a cape and a painting?

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Over 5.5K bags already. SV made it so that bags lying in different areas give different loot. For example, in one place I get plate scales, and do not get in another, the same with trinkets, etc.

I have 2 questions:
Why is it done this way?
From any bag you can get a cape and a painting?

If that's true, the raffle bags are extremely rigged then. Imagine staying in one spot to get the cape and you can pick even 10k of them but you wont get it becauce it's not the correct type of bags.

@Robmo Do you have any inside on this Robmo. I really hope that it's not the case and raffle bags are all equal.

Reactions: Xunila

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
I just notice that you loot something value after 100 rafflebags more or less.
It could be fun if after like 100 rafflebags you summon a creature that attack the players. But I think it's too late for this year , maybe the next one ! :)